Thread: FOR SALE - 2007 Noble M400 NUS210

Default FOR SALE - 2007 Noble M400 NUS210

Greetings All,

Thanks for taking a look at my beloved Noble. I have moved on to other interests and I don't give the Noble the driving-time that it deserves.

Though I'm asking $64,500, I will gladly consider any reasonable offer. I'm motivated to sell the car and I will not be driving a hard bargain. I've had my fun, but I'm ready to move on.

You can find some very nice pictures of my Noble here...

http://www.motorcars-intl.com/vehicl...-M400-for-sale

As some of you know, I am the original owner of this car. I spec'd the rolling chassis, interior color, paint color, etc way back in 2007 with Dean before he moved to Florida and changed the name to Rossion. The original AER engine (from Dave Walker down in Texas) was installed by Hoover and my car was Hoover's very first single turbo build. Like most Nobles, my car has suffered it's share of "niggles" over the years, but at this point I can confidently report that the car is rock-solid, runs perfectly, and has no issues whatsoever. Without trying to sounds boastful, I would venture to say that mine must be among the most well-sorted Nobles in existence. I'm sure that Hoover would concur!

My car has Hoover's latest and greatest engine design. It's his proprietary engine which shares little in common with the stock AER. Aside from the crankshaft and the block it's pretty much Hoover's stuff including spec'd pistons, modded valvetrain, upgraded oiling system, etc. The tranny is the upgraded unit that Troy and Derek used during their days of Noble fame with hardened internals for improved durability. Hoover then modified the shift forks in this tranny to further enhance it's reliability. The clutch is an upgraded, triple-disc design from Hoover as is the short throw shifter. The intercooler is Troy's masterpiece, and when Hoover saw it he stated, "That is bad ass." The single turbo spools hard and fast. Take a look at the dyno sheet. 540 whp and 500 torque is pretty quick.

The white 3M wrap is utterly stunning. Naturally, you can see some seams when you get up close, but the carbon fiber white really pops. The texture is amazing. It was a great choice of color. The paint is dark-gray metallic underneath, and the paint is in good, but not spectacular condition.

I have a spare set of virtually new Michelin Pilot Sport All-Seasons that will accompany the car with the sale. It currently is rolling on Toyo R888. The rears are quite new. The fronts will last the summer and then need to be replaced.

The car has about 400 miles on the drivetrain since the Hoover rebuild. It starts with one stab of the starter button irrespective of the temperature and never stalls. A/C is ice cold. It's much like driving a "normal" car in many respects in that everything works properly every time. The stereo is even decent!

The car comes with both sets of original keys, floor mats, and the original manual. I have the title in hand.

The car has been to the track, but not in years, and not since the recent rebuild, which also included all new brake pads. So the "new" version of my car has seen zero abuse, track time, or racing. It's enjoyed some break-in miles driving back and forth to my dermatology clinics a few times over this past spring and summer, but that's about it.

I am fully cognizant that I will take an impressive loss on the car, but I've bought and sold enough cars to understand how this works. But that being said, someone is going to get an amazing car out of this sale for probably a third to a fourth of what I have invested.
    Dave
    2007 M400 Chassis #210 (original owner) - Carbon Fiber White! - Livermore rehab complete and highly successful! - 535 whp.
    2010 BMW X5M. ECU tune. 600 HP.
    2008 996TT Cabriolet. ECU tune. 520 HP.
    2010 Toyota Tundra. Stock!
    2010 Yamaha Raptor - header-back exhaust, intake, and ECU. 55 HP. By FAR the most thrill for the dollar!
    2011 Polaris RZR XP Aerocharger Turbo with fully built engine - 120 whp.
    2011 Coachman E450, 27 foot RV - with aftermarket tune...no joke, I tuned my RV!

The Noble has been sold. Good luck everyone!
    Dave
    2007 M400 Chassis #210 (original owner) - Carbon Fiber White! - Livermore rehab complete and highly successful! - 535 whp.
    2010 BMW X5M. ECU tune. 600 HP.
    2008 996TT Cabriolet. ECU tune. 520 HP.
    2010 Toyota Tundra. Stock!
    2010 Yamaha Raptor - header-back exhaust, intake, and ECU. 55 HP. By FAR the most thrill for the dollar!
    2011 Polaris RZR XP Aerocharger Turbo with fully built engine - 120 whp.
    2011 Coachman E450, 27 foot RV - with aftermarket tune...no joke, I tuned my RV!