Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How did you find out about the Rossion?

Met my first Noble at Nashville Super Speedway for a track weekend in 2009 - and the owner was extremely cool, and gracious in telling me about it. We have become friends (the owner and I, though i'd like to befriend his extreme Noble if possible), and he definitely was an influencing factor in my locating then purchasing my 2010 Rossion.
    Last edited by tdcurtner; 05-05-2018 at 12:17 PM.

forza 4 lol

So I was looking on a car that I can go to the track and drive it casually when I have time from my busy work schedule. I was mainly looking at Porsches, Camaro ZL1 1LE, Lotus and some other interesting ones.
    My buddy has a McLaren that he wants to swap with the new 600LT and we were at the dealer to put together his spec. This is when I saw it!!! I'm aware of Noble and Rossion but not too much knowledge on either one of them. As soon as I saw mine, I was in awe. The aero bits, the height of it, the overall stance made me drool, keep in mind it was parked next to 570s and 720s McLarens. I immediately test drove it and although I had some concerns and reservations, due to lack of service details and the fact the Rossion as a company has been MIA for couple years, I pulled the trigger. Now I have to figure this whole thing out! I love it!!!