Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How did you find out about the Rossion?

Yeah...it really kinda surprised me. It needs some attention to the interior but is shockingly fast. I thought my poor wife was going to stroke the first time we hopped on I35.

We have seven kids between us and five have gone for a quick spin in it. All were enthusiastic except the eleven year old who kept screaming "I hate roller coasters".

Was this the Rossion that had diamond plating floor mats?
    Over 3000lbs=boring. 0-60 over 4 seconds=boring. Under 1g=boring. Noble, not boring.

No, they just look like carpet and like to roll up under your feet.

I found out about the Noble from watching Top Gear UK. Then fast forward to a few months ago, I was searching for a Lotus Exige and came across an ad for a Noble. I wasn't aware the M400 made it to California and while searching the net for more info, I found out about the Rossion and that went to the top of my wish list.

Old thread, but since I'm kind of new, use this as an intro. I first saw a noble at the 2004 Denver auto show. I was driving a 97 viper at the time, but a new noble was really beyond my reach. I've always been drawn to mid engine cars. I've owned 2 Porsche 914s, a delorean, and a lotus esprit. The noble felt like a distant cousin to a gt40.
    Didnt think much about it for years. Then about this time last year I was looking at a Bimota db6 motorcycle for sale in the Los Angeles area, the seller had a noble sitting next to it in the garage. So then I discovered the noble forum, and re-discovered Rossion (I had read articles, but wasn't in a position to buy one, in the past). There happened to be a very nice Rossion for sale in Dallas, one thing led to another, and here I am.
    i was considering a used Superformance gt40, but the q1 is a bargain for what you get. The acceleration and handling doesn't give much up compared to cars costing 2 to 5 times more.
    i love the forum here, vital information, and enthusiasm ( we're all a little off enter, eh, we chose noble/Rossion over Porsche or corvette).

Quote Originally Posted by Gen2rt View Post
    Old thread, but since I'm kind of new, use this as an intro. I first saw a noble at the 2004 Denver auto show.
    That is hilarious! That is exactly the same show I saw my first Noble at as well and finally was able to get a Q1 last year after wanting a Noble for all those years Funny thing that one display at that auto show has now begotten two Q1 owners over a decade later

--Calvin