Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Carbon Fiber drip tray. For Sale.

I am down for the Carbon Drip Tray for the Noble since mine is all knackered.

I'm in the middle of making one right now. I'm replacing all the plastic/sheet metal/fiberglass under the clam with carbon. I'll keep yall updated.

I have carbon drip trays for Rossion's but they do not fit nobles

What do they look like? I may pick one up from you :-)

I am also looking for a carbon drip tray for a noble? Anyone has one for sale let me know price please?

So to be clear, the Carbon Drip Tray that we are all drooling over hasn't been around for several years for the Noble at least as far as it seems. So is there any way to get them made? It obviously seems as though there is more than a little interest for the Noble. I see Willie has the Rossions taken care of. There has to be an enterprising individual out there with the contacts and know how to get this done at a price that works. I know that I would buy one if it looked anything near what was pictured by Fiber Works. Again, my try is cracking and falling apart so I am in need of a replacement. I could go stock but would like to upgrade.

I'll take one for my Rossion
    Steve
    Rossion Q1
    Aston Martin racing green

I contacted and even paid for one from fiber works a few years ago. They never came threw. So it got me motivated to make a mold of the drip tray. The mold is done but I haven't made a part yet. Need the weather to warm up. I also have someone that has a carbon fiber business and he is willing to make them but it is busy until summer.
    Also I made the mold with no holes for the wiper arms. Leaves the option for one, two or no wiper arms

How many people are interested in them in carbon fiber?

I am interested in one for a noble with the 2 holes for wipers please. How much and how long. I would also like to see a pic of the finished product.

How many Noble owners are prepared to purchase a carbon fiber drip tray is the real question. Keep in mind that today's prices may not be the same as 8 plus years ago. I ask because I do have a source for them now as well but there would most likely be a minimum startup number before they would begin production. Please let me/us know if you are seriously interested in this so that the folks that may be willing to make them can make a decision as to move forward or not. I will be posting more details as I have them. Today was the first round of discussions so hopefully after I have some solid numbers on interest if any, I can/will provide more complete or solid information and details.
    Thanks