Thread: Has anyone used this horn?

Default Has anyone used this horn?

I read about some of you using a red Nautilus horn from Griot's. The install looked clean and easy but that horn is no longer on their website (and the thread was from 2006). The link below has a different compact horn that looks like it might work. Anyone try this one? My stock horn works properly but I want something better.

Searching the web I am unsure which Nautilus is the proper one others used. Can someone give me a model number? thx

http://www.griotsgarage.com/product/...ortby=ourPicks

bump!

I've read that the UK horns are a bit anemic, but my M400 is loud and American-car-ish. Does the M12 model use a different part?

Funny how the different strokes thing works ... I pulled my horn wires weeks ago because the contacts in the steering wheel starting acting up, resulting in unintended honks when I made tight turns. I forgot all about it until reading this post. I haven't missed the horn.

Yeah, some day I'll need it when some texter doesn't see me.

Jeff

Stebel Nautilus horn still available here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Stebel-Nau...item1c2b45ed05

Ships worldwide.
    Last edited by peterguk; 10-31-2012 at 06:36 AM.

I'd probably install a horn that plays "Dixie", like the one in the General Lee.....

ok...I found one that matches the photos and looks like it fill fit. Looks like they are all the same but available in different colors. Just placed the order.

Quote Originally Posted by dweintra View Post
    ok...I found one that matches the photos and looks like it fill fit. Looks like they are all the same but available in different colors. Just placed the order.
    If you're looking for a genuine Stebel, make sure it's a real one. There are loads of fakes around.

I'm using the Stebel Nautilus. Great horn.
    RacePrecision GotApex

"Be ashamed to die until you have won some victory for humanity." ~ Horace Mann