Thread: Battery Jumper Cable alternate use???

Default Battery Jumper Cable alternate use???

I looked through the manual and searched the forums and didnt come up with anything. Has anyone ever used the big jumper cable wires/plug located on the passenger side about the battery?
    I am mainly asking to see if anyone has ever used that plug to connect to a Battery Tender??? It would be pretty easy if that worked.
    Any thoughts?

Battery charger needs to be somehow connected to the battery positive and negative. It does not care if the wire gauge is to thick. There is no remote third wire sensing on battery tenders, but that's a different subject.

WOW...what a task it was to replace the battery!!! Specially with just having the car on jack stands. I at least hooked up a CTEC trickle charger for future use.
    Has anyone ever relocated their battery? Obviously the best place for it would be under the front bonnet.

Quote Originally Posted by tcal007 View Post
    WOW...what a task it was to replace the battery!!! Specially with just having the car on jack stands. I at least hooked up a CTEC trickle charger for future use.
    Has anyone ever relocated their battery? Obviously the best place for it would be under the front bonnet.
    I think a few people have done just that. Mine is up front now.
    Robert