Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: True push button start

Would you sell the parts and instructions to my local mechanic? You also sell the improved rotors correct? If so, I may have my mechanic contact you in the future.

Yes i am not a mechanic i just do it for the fun to my car and help any one else that needs it, Have him contact me it is all very easy it even comes with instructions i can understand whoops i wrote them.

I just installed this key less kit on a customers Rossion Q1. It worked great! It didn't take that long and the kit was well thought out with all the wiring connections included and good instructions with pictures. When I had a question gafernandez was at the phone with the answer. It's been in the car for two weeks now and no problems.
    Thanks Again!
    Greg Jacobs
    Ignite Performance Inc.
    5543 Gray Street
    Arvada CO 80002
    720-542-3762

I also have the gafernandez keyless kit and really like it, I didn't have to follow the directions etc as Willy installed it for me.
    Steve
    Rossion Q1
    Aston Martin racing green

Steve Your car was used to make the instructions.

gafernandez- does this system use the Autowatch alarm as a piggyback or does it bypass it? Can you change alarm settings once installed? I would be interested. Send me a PM on price also.

thanks!

Does away with the current system. When you say change the settings which settings are you talking about

I mean alarm settings. Does it use an entire new alarm system basically incorporated with the keyless start?
    Does it have ignition kill or the ability to not use ignition kill?
    I would rather just have a simple system that will basically unlock/lock the doors and sound the alarm if broken into. I don't want ignition kill and the possible failures associated with it.

No it is a complete system, it incorporates the door lock, unlock, and the start and stop all together like the Oem's does.
    you put your foot on the brake and clutch and press the button and the car starts when you want to stop the car you press the button again and it kills the ignition
    If you just want to remove the factory immobilizer you can do that yourself

Can you turn the system off, say when your working on the car and don't have the fob with you?