Thread: Ian, Where's my title?

Default Ian, Where's my title?

Just posting a thread because my calls are falling on deaf ears.

Today is day 109 without my title.

There have been numerous reasons why it's been delayed, however most are untrue.

Everything from:
    "We're waiting on the state to approve our dealer license" Not true, DMV field office has no application on file.
    to:
    "Property isn't zoned to be an auto dealership."

I know this is only one side of the story, but PM me and I'll be happy to give out my contact information.

I'm hoping Ian will see this and respond since no one returns my calls.

Waiting for Rossion to respond, PLEASE!

Just thought I should clarify, this is for a Consulier GTP ( not a Rossion Q1 ) that I bought from Rossion on June 14th ( old stock from Mosler buy out )

Quote Originally Posted by player1up View Post
    Just thought I should clarify, this is for a Consulier GTP ( not a Rossion Q1 ) that I bought from Rossion on June 14th ( old stock from Mosler buy out )
    Check your PM inbox.

Noblerine

Oh boy, the story keeps getting better. I spoke with the dealer early yesterday morning and was informed that they're waiting on Ian to give them a check for the tax to get the title transferred to him and they've been trading emails with Ian since Friday. Afterwards I did manage to get in touch with Ian yesterday ( after 3 txts and 5 calls ), but he said that he was unaware of the issue.
    I was told when I bought the car that the title would be in my name and would be mailed to me and I paid tax to 1G Racing ( from the receipt ), but Ian seems to think because the "invoice" is on Mosler letterhead that Mosler has to pay the tax and issue the title in MY name.

I fail to see how this is my problem. I really don't care, I just want the title, it's already been too long

Keep in mind I'm only reporting what I've personally verified to be true or what I was told directly.

I'll refrain from updating until the process is done. Should be a couple of days, but I'll let everyone know once it all pans out.
    I have to concede that I might be a pawn for both sides as I have no way to prove or disprove that.
    All I can say for certain is that I'm getting conflicting information.
    I will say that the situation has some attention being paid to it now.

Quote Originally Posted by player1up View Post
    I'll refrain from updating until the process is done. Should be a couple of days, but I'll let everyone know once it all pans out.
    I have to concede that I might be a pawn for both sides as I have no way to prove or disprove that.
    All I can say for certain is that I'm getting conflicting information.
    I will say that the situation has some attention being paid to it now.
    Clear your PM box, can't send you a message.