Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 09 rossion Serial RUS0014 for sale in Oklahoma City 5600 miles

Default 09 rossion Serial RUS0014 for sale in Oklahoma City 5600 miles

Hello everyone. Iíve enjoyed this forum very much since buying Rossion RUS0014 in late February 2012. Time to sell for house addition. It has 5600 miles roughly. I can't figure out how to upload pictures? Thanks Bob

[IMG]C:\\Car.jpg[/IMG]

How do you guys not put more miles on your cars??? I bought my 09 rossion with 2100 miles on it less than a month ago and it now has about 3250. Did you actively restrain yourself from driving it or just not have the opportunity?? I love driving the rossion every day after work, but I have mixed feelings like I am using up a fleeting resource.

Well...I'm too chicken to drive in the rain or any chance of rain. Don't like to drive in the cold because the traction seems severely reduced. Many mornings I'm dropping kids at school and can't fit more than a couple in the passenger seat or they start whining (and their mama frowns from the porch). A couple of other points about the car. It does not like 93 octane. The detonation is blood curdling. It runs incredibly well on 101 octane. The whole time I've had it not a single problem except replacing the battery. It is missing the back up camera, a few of the metal bezels fell off the heat and air controls, Wipers and arms are removed because the rest position was straight up, and I don't drive in the rain. This car is ass kicking scary fast. The first time I got wheel spin in third I almost sold it. Oh, it's blue. Thanks Bob

You should go to photobucket.com. It is easy. Upload from your computer and then copy and past the "img" code and voila.
    Helps if you list price so people don't think it's free.
    2004 Noble M12 GTO 3R (# 039) - 423rwhp (SOLD)
    2007 Porsche 997.1 911 Turbo EVT775
    2009 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
    2010 Nissan Xterra Off Road

http://s827.photobucket.com/user/bobbyrjacobs1/profile/ Very good advice! I'm thinking $55,000.

You almost had it!! Here are a few quick ones...

That is a very fair price - I think it will sell quick. If it were silver, I would be talking to you about it. Good luck man!

2004 Noble M12 GTO 3R (# 039) - 423rwhp (SOLD)
    2007 Porsche 997.1 911 Turbo EVT775
    2009 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG
    2010 Nissan Xterra Off Road

i ask the same thing i have over 8000 on mine

Quote Originally Posted by EQ Kimball View Post
    How do you guys not put more miles on your cars??? I bought my 09 rossion with 2100 miles on it less than a month ago and it now has about 3250. Did you actively restrain yourself from driving it or just not have the opportunity?? I love driving the rossion every day after work, but I have mixed feelings like I am using up a fleeting resource.

turn your boost down some has played with your mechanical boost controller. Needs to not ever exceed 1 bar

Quote Originally Posted by RUS0014 View Post
    Well...I'm too chicken to drive in the rain or any chance of rain. Don't like to drive in the cold because the traction seems severely reduced. Many mornings I'm dropping kids at school and can't fit more than a couple in the passenger seat or they start whining (and their mama frowns from the porch). A couple of other points about the car. It does not like 93 octane. The detonation is blood curdling. It runs incredibly well on 101 octane. The whole time I've had it not a single problem except replacing the battery. It is missing the back up camera, a few of the metal bezels fell off the heat and air controls, Wipers and arms are removed because the rest position was straight up, and I don't drive in the rain. This car is ass kicking scary fast. The first time I got wheel spin in third I almost sold it. Oh, it's blue. Thanks Bob

First time I got wheel spin in third, I thought "kick ass... why didn't I buy one of these a long time ago!". Just for reference purposes, my 2009 rossion rus0046 with 2100 miles was sold to me at the asking price of 67,500. I paid the ask price and later found out on ebay motors there were 5 other bids for 65,000. I was set on having the pearl white with the black diamond stitched leather. It was ultra clean with essentially pristine paint and interior. It was amazing, I felt like I was essentially getting a brand new car for almost half off. BTW, my car runs awesome on 93 octane.