Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: For Sale: Noble M400 Chassis 119

Quote Originally Posted by Darbid McYeezy View Post
    I know dweintra is in WA and I live in Seattle. I'm looking to be an owner in the next few months, so hopefully there will be three of us in the area soon! Where are you located Aerodynamic? Congrats on the purchase, this looks like a fiiiiiiiiiiine automobile!
    Im in Gig Harbor

Welcome to nobility.
    Alot of knowledge and good people on the forum.

Will you be making it to some track days at The Ridge/Pacific this summer? Hope to see you and Don at a few!

This is great news! I am planning to attend track events in Washington, Oregon, and possibly California. My car is currently at Beachman Racing in Woodinville getting prepped for track season. If anyone needs a good shop in the area, Bruce Beachman is very talented and has an awesome facility (and has worked with 3 Nobles at least, plus built an Ultima, many Caterhams, custom race cars, etc). Looks like there are now 4 Nobles in the Seattle area. When David buys one there will be 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Darbid McYeezy View Post
    I know dweintra is in WA and I live in Seattle. I'm looking to be an owner in the next few months, so hopefully there will be three of us in the area soon! Where are you located Aerodynamic? Congrats on the purchase, this looks like a fiiiiiiiiiiine automobile!

I will diffinately participate in any track days you all want to do. Previously I race raced NHRA super comp dragsters, and ice raced in the arctic. My brother and I currently race a Saab in Rally America, and NASA events. I have also done a lot of auto-x, and even made some promotional videos for GM at road Atlanta for the launch of the Saab Turbox model. (The Turbox also happens to be my current daily driver!)

The one thing that makes me extremely cautious is that I have never ever driven a RWD street car like this. I'm very familiar with FWD and XWD (Haldex). I will be cautious while driving for some time until I am 100% confident in my skills to recover the car from any over steer/under steer situations! I'm not looking to put the car or myself at risk by being over confident in my driving skills because at this point I will consider myself a noob! I have heard nobles are very forgiving and responsive but again I need to be sure I have the appropriate reaction to the RWD for any emergency situation. I don't ever want to see this baby get hurt!

Congrats. I saw a lime green noble this morning outside of Albertsons in Port Orchard.

Yeah that's my car it's got a green vinyl wrap on it lol