Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For Sale: Noble M400 Chassis 119

Bump for a clean car and a honest guy. Buy with confidence. Oh and he wrapped my noble as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ADawg View Post
    Bump for a clean car and a honest guy. Buy with confidence. Oh and he wrapped my noble as well.
    Thanks brotha. Hope all is well. Your car looks awesome!

-Hooverized Monza Red Noble M400 - Sold. Chassis 119 - 515hp - Record for Longest Distance Traveled @ one time.
    -1969 Datsun 510 - All original / 56k Original Miles
    -2016 Kia Sorrento SX - The Commuter and Family Hauler
    -1960 Impala Convertible - Frame off Restoration in Viper Red. A Pops and I Project
    E63s Estate - Giddy up wagon
    Ford Focus ST - Shop Car

Proud new owner here! Picking this beauty up on the 25th. A huge thanks to a great seller! He put up with doing an out of state transaction with some crazy girl that wanted to buy the car site unseen. I guess it takes a crazy car enthusiast to put with with one! Thanks again!

Wait,

Are you saying you are that crazy girl? It just dawned on me that I have not heard of a female owner before. Congrats on your new Noble!
    Over 3000lbs=boring. 0-60 over 4 seconds=boring. Under 1g=boring. Noble, not boring.

Congrats! Looking forward to hearing more once you've actually got the car! This is a great crew here incidentally, I probably would not have bought mine unless there was such a supportive group to help with odd question.

I come from the Saab community. They are also quirky turbocharged cars with limited resources for parts and tuning information! My last build was a 1997 Saab 9000 AERO. It was lost in a car fire five years ago. I will be welcoming this Noble to my "land of misfit toys", as my brother puts it, on the 25th.

Any owners out there in Washington state? I know my parents ended up parked next to one at the Lemay museum car show early in the year. (My dad took best of show with an old Saab model 96 wagon!) The noble was silver.

My Saab was 510+whp on a street tune. 32psi gt3582r. Forgot to say that I guess. That's why I'm so stoked for the noble!!! I need some that turbo power back!

Welcome to the group and looking forward to hearing more once you have new ride home. This is a great group and they are very helpful... Welcome Aboard!!

great choice

Quote Originally Posted by Aerodynamic View Post
    I come from the Saab community. They are also quirky turbocharged cars with limited resources for parts and tuning information! My last build was a 1997 Saab 9000 AERO. It was lost in a car fire five years ago. I will be welcoming this Noble to my "land of misfit toys", as my brother puts it, on the 25th.

Any owners out there in Washington state? I know my parents ended up parked next to one at the Lemay museum car show early in the year. (My dad took best of show with an old Saab model 96 wagon!) The noble was silver.
    I know dweintra is in WA and I live in Seattle. I'm looking to be an owner in the next few months, so hopefully there will be three of us in the area soon! Where are you located Aerodynamic? Congrats on the purchase, this looks like a fiiiiiiiiiiine automobile!