Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: April 9 2014 East Coast Private Track Event and Dragon

Default April 9 2014 East Coast Private Track Event and Dragon

Its time to get this rolling, Ian called me last night wanting to confirm that the event was on for this year. He is telling me that Rossion, Gator Motors, and the mystery Dealer from NC. will all be there with cars.

I tried to convince him that they should sponsor it but the most i was able to get was that they would help if we had a great turn out. I tried to push that if we get 25 Rossion and Noble they would sponsor the whole thing and i did not get a no at lest i got a maybe.

lets make it a great event this year tell everyone you know that has a Rossion or a Noble many never go on the forum.

Scott and i will be setting up we to pay the deposit.

If we can get a total of 25 cars the event would only cost about $200 per car.

Ok, Willy I'm in!! and will help out where needed
    Steve
    Rossion Q1
    Aston Martin racing green

Willy and Scott will this event again be open to other Marques that want to come out and play with the Rossion's and Nobles? It's a great opportunity for prospective owners to come out and get hands on with these cars and get a first hand look at our great group.
    Steve
    Rossion Q1

It will be the same setup, Ian is trying to say he will not support other marques but i think he is wrong in doing that. You bring up a great point Steve how can they know how slow they really are until they can compare
    Last edited by gafernandez; 02-07-2014 at 08:19 PM.

5. Default

Count me in! I plan to bring the Noble to the track day and the Rossion to the Tail of the Dragon. Thanks for organizing Willie. I think we should get some other marques out there as it is more fun with more cars on track. Perhaps all English cars? Jaguar, Aston, Lotus?

Willy - Let me know what the decision is about others being invited as I have a short list of interested Drivers. Who knows if anyone would actually attend but it would be nice for a few extra cars be there to help defray the individual costs.

I have had many people that I meet at the track events ask if they could be invited to the Track event or join the Dragon tour with us so they can get some real exposure with the car. These are Guys that have shown an interest in upgrading to a Noble or Rossion. What could possibility be the problem having interested buyers be present at the event? There would be 15-20 very enthusiastic sales persons there with their cars to talk to them and promote the Brand.
    We have always had a good experience with the non-Rossion/Noble owners in the past and have made good friends with them.

The track would still be virtually empty as in the past.
    Last edited by SteveCapeCod; 02-08-2014 at 03:53 PM.
    Steve
    Rossion Q1

The date is unfortunately during our kids spring break and we already have plans.

I'm not sure how I want to bring down the Scud yet but consider me tentative till I figure it out. Assuming ofcourse you'll allow an Italian car

We are not prejudice we allow all kinds heck they let me organize it of course Scott is the real force i am just being the front man this year he is very busy with his new job.

I need every one to chime in would April 16 be better for every one need to know.

I agree Steve your point is well made