Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: April 9 2014 East Coast Private Track Event and Dragon

1. Default

I can not attend the event on April 16 unless I get lucky and someone will change vacation weeks with me. (unlikely)

April 9th and 16th are already booked by other groups and are not available to us. According to CMP's event caledar, April 23rd is open. I called them today and left a message to express interest in that date. Their office is closed on the weekends so I will have to wait until Monday to secure the date.

I personally like the 23rd because it is away from spring break and is likely to be a little warmer than the past two years.

I will be posting a detailed "Official Thread" and send out an email to all on my contact list. If you want to be on the list send me an email at nobleazure@gmail.com, if you have recieved emails from me in the past, you are already on the list.

Since Carolina Auto Sports will be a new Rossion dealer and they are 45 minutes away from the track, I have made first contact with the owner about the event. I think Ian has already talked with them about the event, but I want to use them as a source for a few more cars. Also, Jorligan (forum member) is connected with the Acura NSX group and could possibly get some of those guys to attend. The goal here is to get to 25 cars to keep the participant cost down.

And, of course, we will allow other marquise...

Ross, rent a uhaul trailer for $150 and tow your F car down here.
    Over 3000lbs=boring. 0-60 over 4 seconds=boring. Under 1g=boring. Noble, not boring.

And I said I was not going to organize this year...
    Over 3000lbs=boring. 0-60 over 4 seconds=boring. Under 1g=boring. Noble, not boring.

ESRANDL the date moved to the 23rd.

Count FATMATT in as I like this date much better... I will make shirts again if everyone is up for them. I will put together three or four shirt design options and let the attendees vote on the one they like.

Thanks Matt i love it i=everybody is jumping in

Please start posting on the "official" thread.