Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Noble M12 GTO 3R, NUS0051

Issue 9 - Cracked exhaust manifold (SEP14)
    While poking around under a heatshield I noticed a couple sizeable cracks in the fore exhaust manifold, looks like it's time to replace those too with better stainless ones. I know all the gaskets should be replaced when this happens, is there anything else I should be doing in/around there while I'm at it?
    Name:  P1000239.JPG
Views: 224
Size:  300.0 KB

Issue 9 - Cracked Manifold Solution
    I sourced a new front exhaust manifold from Rossion and took it to PSI for installation. It was a pain in the ass to get done with the engine in, but the cars runs MUCH better now.

Asking price reduced to $59,900, OBO.

Quote Originally Posted by Exigenesis View Post
    The turbo boost button will activate a second map on the ECU which will increase boost from stock to around 20 PSI.
    This may confirm that the S-1 switch described in Derek's EasiMap ec2 configuration file for the 975d ECU might actually work. When connected to ground, S-1 toggles from primary to secondary boost map. There's a lot of stuff in the ec2 file that doesn't apply to the Noble, though, and I'm not sure if Exigenesis's M12GTO has/had the 975d.

Has anyone identified which ECU pin connects to S-1?
    2007 M400, NUS 206

5. Default

i now own the car. it has a motec m84 ecu controlling everything now. i am currently redoing some of the dash area and am eliminating those buttons as i plan to strictly tune for pump gas and simply use my foot to control the boost.

so were you the maroon noble at pdx cars and coffee 2 weeks ago? another guy was trying to figure out who ya were so we could plan a get together sometime soon. we are both on the pdx c&c facebook page if you have fb.

Hey portland guys, we should have a little meet up sometime (us three in Seattle). Any plans to go to the track this summer?

7. Default

looks like there is about 7 of us between oregon and washington. would be quite a site to see them all in one place! i am trying to hit the team continental drivers training and track day. iirc, the next one is march at oregon raceway park.