Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Turbo issue resolved permantly

Yes it will work in a noble as well

and i just noticed Godzilla's quote. So now we combined a Noble and a Corvette so what is going to be the new saying

Quote Originally Posted by gafernandez View Post

and i just noticed Godzilla's quote. So now we combined a Noble and a Corvette so what is going to be the new saying
    hahaha, have to figure something out fast!!
    Wilson

" For power, buy the Corvette.
    For weight, buy the Exige.
    For handling, buy the GT3.
    If you are looking for all three, buy the Noble. "

By Godzilla...

For a b@stard, buy a Nobette.

Totally kidding guys, don't nobody go postal on me!
    -------------------------
    Jeff
    Noble parts for sale, see my Noble website: http://Noblecars.org

i like it

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Question for the group: would you consider this v8 the biggest development for our brand since the creation of Rossion? If not what do you consider would be?
    Personally, I don't see a big technological "development" that would stir me up, just "improvements" on our cars. V8' vs. V6-Turbos are personal taste and preference. V8 OK if in a light body application.
    My personal wish would be a switchable ON / OFF ABS system and traction control, both selectable for Track or Public Roads)

IMO: Any Noble/Rossion with a 3LV6 that pushes more than 450+RWP is quite remarkable. True competition driving/racing is a different story. Noble: a very different animal altogether; great fun factor "as is".

Last edited by windwheeler; 02-03-2016 at 01:57 PM.

Thanks Windwheeler, so the question still stands, if this is not the biggest development, what do you think is? BTW, I had a 300 hp Miata that freaked out Mustang drivers....
    Over 3000lbs=boring. 0-60 over 4 seconds=boring. Under 1g=boring. Noble, not boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Thanks Windwheeler, so the question still stands, if this is not the biggest development, what do you think is? BTW, I had a 300 hp Miata that freaked out Mustang drivers....
    I am sure a 300HP Miata has freaked more than Mustang drivers..! ;-) (Turbo, Supercharger, or V8?)

Godzilla, IF I would dream up a true new development for an engine replacement it would be an electrical direct-drive RWD or AWD system, plus with a light-weight on-board eg. 250-300HP turbo engine-generator (2L Diesel?) to supply partly the drives, partly charge the the intermediate batteries that can provide then combined up to 500+HP linear torque when demanded for acceleration and speed... doesn't need an electrical recovery system, just bare-bones Noble principle "low weight", goal e.g. 2100 lbs or less...

That reminds me: Whatever happened to SJ Morgan?

Quote Originally Posted by gafernandez View Post

Being a new owner I feel I'm at a cross road. I'm really not into spending a lot of money on the current engine package in the car. One reason why is the tuning aspects and the price that comes with it. My first thought was to install a ecoboost 3.5l now this happens. I would like more info when it become available for a Noble.

Quote Originally Posted by cooch8c View Post
    Being a new owner I feel I'm at a cross road. I'm really not into spending a lot of money on the current engine package in the car. One reason why is the tuning aspects and the price that comes with it. My first thought was to install a ecoboost 3.5l now this happens. I would like more info when it become available for a Noble.
    Problem with the 3.5L ecoboost is it doesn't solve the fundamental issues of having a turbo between the engine and firewall.

LS swap fixes that, while giving you a bunch more torque.

Very excited to see the V8 come together. Any idea on pricing? Last I heard was $20K and I'm not sure if that included engine/gearbox...?
    Last edited by Driven; 12-13-2015 at 09:30 PM.