Thread: Advice please---anybody had any experience with this?

Default Advice please---anybody had any experience with this?

I thinking about buying another car--
    the car is in texas- he wants $ and then he will send me the car- i have 3 days to keep or return--

http://www.autobytel.com.vehicle-online-protect.com/us-en

former owner

sound great but i would go look at it before i sent any money

I bought a car sight unseen from Florida. The procedure was similar, we just went through escrow.com, I think. If I were to do it again I would definitely fly out to look at it first. Shipping is a hassle.

I've never used a service like that, and I bought my last car sight unseen. If seeing the car in person isn't an option, I prefer to have someone in the area take a look, or have the owner take it to a shop and provide you with a report on the condition.
    Although, the drive from AL to TX and back wouldn't be that bad, half day drive each way plus a fun weekend road trip, unless the car is way out in west TX or something. Mind sharing what kind of car it is?

I was fortunate to have Mike Evangelo inspect my car before I bought it sight unseen. Shane Miller hooked me up with Mike and arranged the inspection. These guys were Noble insiders that I felt I could trust.

I would not buy a car unless somebody I trusted had given it a thorough look-see.

Jeff