Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Front end lift

1.25 Lift is all i can fit i may be able to squeze 1.375 but did not think it was worth the extra work

That's $2400 per inch

Well Ziggy if you can find a better solution please tell me.
    My design goal was to not have to make any modifications that would change the dynamics of the suspension, Like shorter springs. There was a lot of work done to make our cars ride and handle like they do.

Like any other project i inbark on the are basic goals i set out to achive

1) No compromising "ride, handling" modifications
    2) weight
    3) cost
    4) min. 1 in lift based on what a Lamborghini comes with from factory

Well as much as everyone bitches about there front end being scratched on bumps i would think there would be a lot more interest. I guess this is a dead idea

there is a company called exotic air that currently makes a product. at $1000 a corner though, i think it puts it out of most peoples interest. i normally set most of my cars at only 2" ground clearance, so the noble for me is darn near an off road truck! if prices could be in the $1000 range all in i think it would be a great product though. it is very tough to make a kit though at that cost understandably. kw has their lift system and it comes in around $7k!

because of our setup that would not work unless you are willing to put them on upside down and risk getting water in them. They would also increase unsprung weight

the exotic air is nearly exact to your drawing. http://site.autofashionstore.com/CUPKIT/fred3.jpg

if one was willing to cut and mod frame, redesigning the upper mount with a small air bag would be on the cheap. or, cantilever the mount similar to a pushrod type suspension and have bags towards center of car. neither of those would be a "bolt on" though. lol
    Last edited by overzealous1; 02-01-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Maybe the majority are like me - the bottom of my factory splitter scrapes on steep driveways, but I can live with it. Other than the unpleasant sound, it isn't causing any trouble. Go slow and don't hit them straight on!

Jeff

Rossions do not have replaceable splitters so we are more suitable to damage.

Willy, it a neat idea. Perhaps if you make several of those kits the price will drop?