Thread: More stupid from Rossion :(

Default More stupid from Rossion :(

Well, The clown crew at Rossion's really done it now. I heard through the grapevine that Rossion pulled a boner and really pissed off a California dealer, I can't go into details but it was really boneheaded. SMDH. I also talked to a couple of other former dealers and they all pretty much said the same thing, When the new group came in and took over from Ian they got fed up with the bullshit pretty quickly and bowed out.

Folks, Start saving your pennies, Some body's going to have to buy the intellectual property from the bankruptcy courts pretty soon I believe. I can't believe they've held on this long.

I'll say it again, Stop doing stupid shit and start turning out and selling 2 cars a week. even if you have to sell them at cost to get some cars and faith in your brand. Then and only then can you demand a premium price for your cars. You're KILLING a great car.

I honestly would at this point love to see it go under and then somebody like Gafernandez, Hoover, Greg Robb or anybody else who knows their ass from a hole in the ground and has a long time connection to the Noble community get some financial backing and start running the company like they have some damned sense.

I've got a buddy who has extensive experience in building prototype cars that have run in 24 Hr. races at Daytona, Le Mans and many other places who's an expert in TIG welding, fabrication and composite fab and repair, Engines, EFI management and tuning, Turbochargers etc. that said he'd love to go to work once somebody that knows what the heck they're doing is running things.

Quote Originally Posted by DukeGrail View Post
    Well, The clown crew at Rossion's really done it now. I heard through the grapevine that Rossion pulled a boner and really pissed off a California dealer, I can't go into details but it was really boneheaded. SMDH. I also talked to a couple of other former dealers and they all pretty much said the same thing, When the new group came in and took over from Ian they got fed up with the bullshit pretty quickly and bowed out.

Folks, Start saving your pennies, Some body's going to have to buy the intellectual property from the bankruptcy courts pretty soon I believe. I can't believe they've held on this long.

I'll say it again, Stop doing stupid shit and start turning out and selling 2 cars a week. even if you have to sell them at cost to get some cars and faith in your brand. Then and only then can you demand a premium price for your cars. You're KILLING a great car.

I honestly would at this point love to see it go under and then somebody like Gafernandez, Hoover, Greg Robb or anybody else who knows their ass from a hole in the ground and has a long time connection to the Noble community get some financial backing and start running the company like they have some damned sense.

I've got a buddy who has extensive experience in building prototype cars that have run in 24 Hr. races at Daytona, Le Mans and many other places who's an expert in TIG welding, fabrication and composite fab and repair, Engines, EFI management and tuning, Turbochargers etc. that said he'd love to go to work once somebody that knows what the heck they're doing is running things.
    Surprised in over three years, no one has replied to this. So let me: Amen.