Thread: Seat Lowering Possible?

Default Seat Lowering Possible?

I haven't found any threads where anyone talks about seat lowering snd I'm wondering if it's possible in the Rossion. I rode in the passenger seat of one last week, and whether or not I fit was really borderline. I'm 6'2" and 220 lbs. Unfortunately I didn't have the forethought to sit in the driver seat. I'm considering buying one, but this is one of my concerns. Thanks guys.

I am 6'2" 200lbs. My car came with the 6 point seat harness which comes with an aluminum plate in which the sub harness bolts to. This plate raises the seat approx. 1/2" so I removed it. The seat can also be adjusted by using the seat holes on the side mounts. The seat padding can also be removed which will give you a lot more head room. My car now has plenty of headroom and if you go to the track remove the seat padding and then you will have plenty of room with the helmet on.

I am 6'1" 220lbs and fit OK. It's a little tighter with a helmet on. I also have a 6pt harness with the support plate under the seat. Didn't think it added any height to the seat thou. I'd imagine you could take out the rack the seat slids on and fasten it to the floor directly like Lamborghini does with their SV series of race prepped cars. I've just added a HANS device to my gear and figure if I lose some head clearance, then I'll remove the seat padding as suggested.