Thread: Thanks, Willy

Default Thanks, Willy

Car traveled to Ohio to be sorted, tuned and upgraded by the master. It's now back to me and is night-and-day different. Faster, better sounding, better handling and everything works to perfection. Could not endorse him more as the #1 go-to Rossion guy. Looking forward to putting miles on my car as soon as the east coast decides to dry out for more than a day. Thanks again, Willy.

Attachment 11775
    Last edited by dsfriends; 10-11-2016 at 10:29 AM.

Willy has been a huge help to me with all my random questions. I always try to contact Rossion directly first but in 9 months of ownership I have received a single reply from them. Thank you Willy for all you do for us!

It's great to have someone committed to the brand. I talked with him alittle while back about the V8 option and some other things. Good dude!!

Funny thing, this is his hobby, he doesn't have to do it, he just loves it. This community is lucky to have him.
    Over 3000lbs=boring. 0-60 over 4 seconds=boring. Under 1g=boring. Noble, not boring.

Congrats on getting your car back. I saw it while I was up there in April. Very nice car! We are indeed lucky to have Willy around!!!!

I do all my car work but talked to Will many times at PRI and at secrets watering holes. He got a passion for our cars. Willy Rocks!

Willy is amazing, easily the best for the Noble community!

I'd like to add my sincerely thanks as well. Willy is saving the brand.

He has helped me out as well with my m400
    thanks

thanks guys i am humbled by your comments some time s i think why am i doing this and answering all these calls. Well this is why you guys make it all worth it.

I just enjoy creating new things an seeing them work and actually getting reworded like this makes it all worth it

Every day I thank my son for helping me make the right decision of buying the Rossion instead of the Ferrari 458. He said it would be a status symbol but I would get board with it and Ferrari telling what I could do, and on top of all that I do not fit in an Armani suit or Gucci shoes