Thread: I'm missing my Rossion!

Default I'm missing my Rossion!

No not really as I got this! Not as raw and exciting as the Q1, but pretty nice.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Now I know why they say everything is bigger and better in Texas. Outrageous. Enjoy that beautiful baby.

Congrats!

Are you going to take her to a track?

Thanks Ragtop76! It is quite a machine and I appreciate the kind words.
    I probably won't track this one but just drive it and enjoy it and keep it for a long time hopefully!

I'm finally enjoying (formerly yours) rus0028. In May, I Spent 2hrs at the Nevada dmv inspection station watching them scratch their heads since they'd never seen one here in Reno. Then waited another 6 weeks while they decided how they were going to tax it. Finally got it licensed last week though. I liked your plate "itsaq1", so I got the same plate here. Hot August nights is happening this week in Reno. Past years I always came home thinking "this car or that car I saw tonight is what I'd love to have in my garage". This year it's different though. I haven't seen anything I'd want to bring home to move the Rossion out.
    jack

Hi Jack. Glad to hear that you got it registered. There are less than 100 Rossion's in the world so it is common that the state never knows exactly what to do. Hope you are enjoying it and I get first dibs on it if you decide to sell her!

Quote Originally Posted by Gen2rt View Post
    I'm finally enjoying (formerly yours) rus0028. In May, I Spent 2hrs at the Nevada dmv inspection station watching them scratch their heads since they'd never seen one here in Reno.
    Nice! Another Nevada Rossion/Noble owner. I believe there's a Q1 in Pahrump, and I've heard rumors of another Noble in/around Vegas, but it hasn't been confirmed.

And congrats on the 12C, fantastic cars! You have to track it at least once, just be very careful, as they tend to have issues when tracked hard.

Thanks Driven!
    I don't think brake fade will be one of the "issues" at the track!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by wormman View Post
    Thanks Driven!
    I don't think brake fade will be one of the "issues" at the track!
    No doubt... I was an instructor at one of those "arrive and drive exotics", and we would often swap out the carbon rotors for steel, since they were so expensive to replace. The real issues were gearbox related.

Random note, at least on the F430 Scuderias, the brake pads were heavier than the carbon rotors.