Thread: Rossion For Sale

Default Rossion For Sale

Car #009, titled as a 2008 Rossion Q1. Rare California VIN, currently tagged in Maryland. LESS THAN 2,500 ORIGINAL MILES. The "Rock & Republic Jeans Car," originally ordered by founder Michael Ball. I'm the second owner, purchased with 400 miles on the OD. A very well sorted, tastefully upgraded car. No scratches, no wear, car is perfect. Larger injectors, Tial BOV, extra (factory) carbon fiber front drip tray and fan housing. Custom-stitched interior, custom smoothed/painted rotors, custom tinted copper wheels. New Toyo R888s plus an extra set of factory Goodyear tires with 1,500 miles of wear. New 3M clear protection, Momo wheel, 5-point harness, titanium exhaust wrap, new Nav unit with backup cam, indoor cover, etc. Kept in climate-controlled car warehouse, I'm 'thinning collection' for new Monterey purchases.

Car is Willy-tuned, reach out to him for proof of performance (including dyno report) and condition.

Asking $78K

Email don(at)dsfriends(dot)com with questions

Attachment 11906Attachment 11907Attachment 11908Attachment 11909Attachment 11910Attachment 11911Attachment 11912Attachment 11913Attachment 11914

This car is a perfect example of a Rossion. I was almost scared to work on the car because it so perfect.
    Has the upgraded track axles that don did not mention
    The carbon fiber fan shroud all the way up to the carbon fiber drip tray look perfectly at home in this car.
    This is the only Rossion i have driven with a wing that not only looks great but you can see out the rear window because Don had the supports made to be taller.

If i did not have another Rossion on the way right now i would by it and just store it for the future, it is just meticulously perfect

Thanks Willy, kind words. It's an extremely well-sorted, clean car. Why sell it? I'm a collector and my tastes have shifted to vintage American muscle cars.

What a beauty!

Thanks! More pics of the Rossion can be found on instagram, jdcschaaf. I'm also 'downsizing' the Ducati Paul Smart and the Lotus Europa, set up vintage race style.

Custom carbon fiber front clam trim that Willy mentioned in his post —

Attachment 11918

Bump.

I have seen this car at Willy's earlier this year. Super clean car and just as meticulously kept as they have described it. Think showroom condition!
    --Calvin

Again, bump

Car is sold. I believe that it's heading back to California. I will surely miss the thrill of driving a Rossion.

Special thanks to all on this forum for the help and advice over the years. You're a special group.

Don