Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: More new parts in stock

Very easy just remove the old bulb and replace with the new one, no ballast to deal with

I use them in both the low and high beam

I am not sure on the power consumption question these are 36 Watt lead's. I think factory bulbs are 55 Watt

yes they run much cooler than stock or HID bulbs

Thanks,
    I have a Fidanza alum., flywheel. Would Your throughout bearing fit
    together with the Center Force clutch on my M 400 ?
    No issues in regards to short shaft ? Will it be fully engaged ?
    Ivan

I do not know about the Fidanza aluminum flywheel but it will probably not work with this setup.
    This is a complete setup that replaces the stock flywheel, pressure plate, and friction disc and uses the stock transmission throw out bearing. So we are moving the pressure plate and friction disc further onto the transmission shaft improving engagement.

Thanks,
    how about Your flywheel, in terms of weight versus the stock M400/Rossion one ?
    Ivan

I have not weighed it but it is very similar in design so i suspect that it is close. Performance wise we have not noticed any difference

I just installed a set hi/low LEDs from Willy in my Rossion. Most time consuming part was removing the six little screws/washers from the plastic cover to get to the bulbs. After that it was just take out the old bulb, put in the new LED. Without saying how old I am, I can say that if I'd had the money when I first got my drivers license, I would've bought a new Lotus Europa (lotus throw-uppa as my muscle car owning friend called it). So more light at night is definitely something I appreciate .... Plus it's a Small price to pay for being seen by the phone-texting SUV drivers.

jack

Thanks again!

Finally found a moment to do this and confirmed it fit perfectly for the Noble M400 as well.

Be prepare to spend an hour if you are like me scrapping clean and apply new Permatex black. It was a little chore removing the covering and putting it back. The bulb itself took 30 second. hahaha.

Looks great, but haven't pulled it out the garage after installing it earlier today to see the benefit on the road.

Cheers
    Hugh

Right side or driver side is the LED comparing to the older regular H9 on the passenger side.
    Name:  FullSizeRender-2.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  429.8 KB