Thread: $150,000 Noble M400

Default $150,000 Noble M400

Not my car, just saw it floating around:
    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst...946138799.html

Mileage: 13,000

Only 220 in the United States. Very Rare. California Registered.

Extremely Hard to find one for Sale in California. Almost impossible.

If you don't know about this car Google it.

Here is a link to Top Gear driving the M12 which was before the M400. The M400 is much better in every way possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lENg5Zpw-cA

The performance on this car is amazing. 0-60 in 2.9 Seconds. Super Fast.

V6 Twin Turbo. 6 Speed Manual. 2,337 lbs. Remapped generating 452 HP.

The Handling is like a Go Kart, but Better.

I drove it up with Targa Trophy to Monterey Car Week.

It is very hard to stand out once you are in Monterey with $2M+ Cars driving down the street.

The Noble was the only Noble there, and there was every car you can think of there.

And the Noble got a Ton of Attention.

For $150,000 there is no other car you can buy for that amount that will compete with my Noble M400 in terms of Handling, Speed, Attention, Rarity, Looks & Attention.

That's the most expensive Noble / Rossion I've seen to date, except for the M600. Did the value of our cars recently jump?

LOL. Id love to see them selling for that as much as any of us, but that dude is on crack. There have been a handful of M400s up for sale around the US in the last month or 2, none of which has been more than half that. And most of them have replaced some of the stuff in the car that really needs to be replaced, that this guy hasnt done--One example, the factory intake flexihose. If youre gonna sell a car for double what its worth, it had better be tip-top and have all the maint items and crap factory stuff replaced with high quality items...

If he had dealt with standard parts that should be replaced anyway, then fine. But he hasnt.
    If he had tracked the car and could prove it had been modified to handle the rigors of track, then fine. But he hasnt.
    If he could clarify it even had a track pan, track axles, oil cooler, etc then fine. But he hasnt.
    If the car had lower miles than any Noble ever (which isnt a good thing), then fine. But his car doesnt.
    If he had an impressive list of cool modifications, then fine. But his car doesnt.

There is literally nothing to set this car aside from other M400s. The guy is on crack. I think hed be lucky to get $75k for it. But then again, theres a psychology in selling a car confidently for that much...I guess its whatever the market will support...
    Last edited by jpwden; 01-09-2017 at 10:36 AM.

My favorite is when sellers try to justify their ask by stating what they supposedly paid or put into it, eg, "I paid $150K in parts (no receipts) and have 3000 hours of labor in it at $50/hr, so I've got $300K in it."

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    For $150,000 there is no other car you can buy for that amount that will compete with my Noble M400 in terms of Handling, Speed, Attention, Rarity, Looks & Attention. [/FONT]
    Wrong, Rossion Q1 better in almost every way. This guys crazy.

Crack smoker

I hope he succeeds, if so, I'm selling the day after for $145,000. In fact, I will take offers now, firm on price.
    Over 3000lbs=boring. 0-60 over 4 seconds=boring. Under 1g=boring. Noble, not boring.

Im taking offers now as well. Price is $144,000, and Ill ship it to anywhere in the USA at no cost to buyer.

Bump. Just lowered to $143,000. Interested parties should fly me out to the French Riviera to discuss the details.
    Over 3000lbs=boring. 0-60 over 4 seconds=boring. Under 1g=boring. Noble, not boring.

You guys are greedy bastards. I'll take $120k which is the original price. I'm not looking to make money on this. Just want to spread the love.
    Nothing clever to see here!!