Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 East Coast Annual Noble/Rossion/Ultima & Friends Private Track Rental Day

Default 2017 East Coast Annual Noble/Rossion/Ultima Private Track Rental Day April 14 at CMP

Well, its that time again. Time to get together and have some fun at the track at our annual track day. I am willing to organize the event again if there is enough preliminary interest in the event. I am looking at Carolinas Motorsport Park again in Kershaw SC on Monday April 10th. We would have open track time all day, a catered lunch, corner workers with wave by passing only. These events cost approximately $7500 so if we have 25 attendees, the cost is $300 per driver. I can usually get 10-15 friends from Charlotte to sign up, but would need about 10-15 Noble Rossion members to make this work. We will have a few instructors available for those who desire or need one.

Please respond to this you are interested in attending.

Friday April 14 is the target date.

Let's do it! Let me know.

Dave
    Last edited by Supercar Sensation; 01-27-2017 at 12:59 PM. Reason: new dates

I am in like usual and if Steve wants his car back he will be there too.

Guys do not forget it takes a lot to put this event together and Dave has been baring most of the brunt, Steve and I always step up to help monetarily to make sure he is not coming up short on money. So lets all send our money in early so Dave does not have to put it all in himself

When can we start sending you our money

Maybe this year we can tie in a Gatlinburg day on Saturday prior to the event. Who is inn

Sounds great, I am in!

Im in with Gatlinburg. No money yet until we confirm tentative attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by gafernandez View Post
    Maybe this year we can tie in a Gatlinburg day on Saturday prior to the event. Who is inn

Noooooo, I can't make the 10th!!! I will be on a business trip!!! Damn! Well anyways, as a founding member of this event, Dave put on the best one last year. If you CAN make it and don't go, sell your car.

SHIT!
    Over 3000lbs=boring. 0-60 over 4 seconds=boring. Under 1g=boring. Noble, not boring.

Actually I can do Friday April 14 if that is better for everyone. Please post what dates work for you all that week. Track is unavailable on the 11th.

I can not attend the 10th to the 12th. If the 10th is the best day for most, don't change for me. Thanks, Dave.
    Over 3000lbs=boring. 0-60 over 4 seconds=boring. Under 1g=boring. Noble, not boring.

I am good all that week probably, Have a new grandson arriving in that time frame hope he arrives a little early. I will support the event no matter what.

The advantage of Monday is i always here that people are afraid of committing to Gatlinburg after because they are not sure of the condition of there cars

But in my mind Scott being able to make it is more important.

Bump. Guys, who is interested in the Annual Private Track Rental Day! Let me know your thoughts. Looking at the week of April 10.