Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 2017 East Coast Annual Noble/Rossion/Ultima & Friends Private Track Rental Day

Every convertible is different. Just found out today that S2000s are okay without roll cage. Will probably have to run with soft top closed. Please forward your friends email to me if interested. Thanks.

Default Track Day Update for April 14, 2017 at CMP

Just an update. Carolinas Motorsport Park in Kershaw SC is reserved for us on April 14 (Good Friday). Hopefully we can get a few more Noble and Rossion owners to show up to make a nice get together for the Lee Noble inspired brands. Currently I have 20 paid attendees, with about 15 others who plan to come but have not committed with a payment. Break even for the event is 33-35 drivers.

For our Marques, here is what I have.

Nobles. SGDreamer, Macagah, Supercar Sensation. Hopefully Rogereagle
    Rossions. Gafernandez, SteveCapecod, Esrandi. Hopefully Hunterisgreat.
    Ultima GTRs. Jim N., Ken W.

Have not heard from Hunterisgreat lately, so if anyone can reach out, please do.

Payment for the event is $300 for open track time all day with controlled passing. Instructors are available for beginners.

Rental helmets available for $20 if you don't have a Snell SA 2010 or newer.

Payment through PayPal or a personal check to me. Please message me if you are interested in joining us.

Thank you.

Dave

Dave, Are you booked in at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Camden-I20 (Hwy 521)
    Steve
    Rossion Q1
    Aston Martin racing green

No, I will be staying at a small Inn in Lancaster on April 13th the night before the event with a couple Ultima GTR friends from Atlanta and TN. Its called

Kilburnie, the Inn at Craig Farm

1824 Craig Farm Rd, Lancaster, SC 29720
    (803) 416-8420

Anyone else staying in Camden SC Holiday Inn for the event

Quote Originally Posted by Supercar Sensation View Post
    No, I will be staying at a small Inn in Lancaster on April 13th the night before the event with a couple Ultima GTR friends from Atlanta and TN. Its called

Kilburnie, the Inn at Craig Farm

1824 Craig Farm Rd, Lancaster, SC 29720
    (803) 416-8420

Now that's a small world story. I am sure the folks who that is named after are related to me as my 4x great grandfather came over to the states from the Ulster Plantation in 1772 and settled in Lancaster and my ancestors all the way up until my dad never lived more than stone's throw from Lancaster - small world

--Calvin Craig

Weather is looking great for Friday!!!!

I am excited!

Not too late for anyone who wants to join us at CMP on Friday April 14, 2017. Good friends, cool cars, open track, Italian food and great weather. Could not be better. At this point we should have about 30-35 cars including the 4 instructors.

Nobles. Shawn, Scott, David (me), and maybe Roger.
    Rossions Willy, Eric, Steve
    Ultimas (also created by Lee Noble) Jim, Ken

I have reserved parking for you all at slots 14-22. Pick any slot you want. This provides for a photo op from the front of the garages.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Supercar Sensation View Post
    Not too late for anyone who wants to join us at CMP on Friday April 14, 2017. Good friends, cool cars, open track, Italian food and great weather. Could not be better. At this point we should have about 30-35 cars including the 4 instructors.

Nobles. Shawn, Scott, David (me), and maybe Roger.
    Rossions Willy, Eric, Steve
    Ultimas (also created by Lee Noble) Jim, Ken

I have reserved parking for you all at slots 14-22. Pick any slot you want. This provides for a photo op from the front of the garages.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Dave
    Sorry, work has been keeping me busy lately. I'm still in for coming up. Just saw you weren't sure about my status. I'll be there.