Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2017 East Coast Annual Noble/Rossion/Ultima & Friends Private Track Rental Day

No I am available only that week 10-14. How about considering Thursday April 13? Can everyone still make this? Just asking. Otherwise we need to work harder at getting more attendees for Friday.

Do you have any other vacation later in the summer or fall. we always talk about a fall event

Yes, but we are close to making this happen. What are everyone's thoughts about doing the event on Thursday April 13? If this doesn't work, I will push locally here in Charlotte to fill the extra spots for Friday.
    Last edited by Supercar Sensation; 02-18-2017 at 12:13 PM. Reason: error

Either date is good for me

I will see if I can bring a friend as well too.

Thanks again for setting this up!

Only day off I have is the 14th, will ask around to see if I can work out a trade. Its spring break week though!

The 14th would work the best my son can not go on the 13th

I am still pushing to confirm the track day for April 14. Please confirm if you are going, and really help me find another 5-10 attendees to cover the extra Friday costs. If we are a little short, I can save some money on reduced catering fee, and no club house rental. I am thinking of Boxed lunched and eat in the open garages if that's what it takes. Getting the track rented is my first priority.

Here is my list from this forum.

Nobles.. SGDreamer, Godzilla, Roger, and Supercar
    Rossions.. GaFernandez, SteveCapeCod, Hunterisgreat, Esrandi

Please confirm.

Thanks.

Dave

Dave, Have you posted on Noble-Speed? I think Pinacle is over there. I also have his #.
    Over 3000lbs=boring. 0-60 over 4 seconds=boring. Under 1g=boring. Noble, not boring.

I have not post at Noble-Speed, but I will. I am emailing a signed contract with payment to CMP tonight. The event is officially on. I need everyone to PM me for payment options, $300 either by check or paypal. April 14 at CMP. Please also provide me with your best email and phone numbers in the PM. Thank you.

Dave

I have a friend who has a modified S2000 that may be interested in showing up. What's the situation with convertibles without rollbars?