Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB: Rossion Q1

Default WTB: Rossion Q1

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a Rossion. The details are just... details. If the price is right I'm open to anything. Cheers

Hunter

Annnnd I think I've found mine. Thanks Willy! Now, the waiting begins. It's going to be pure agony waiting for the car lol

Jeez. You're a lucky man. Congrats on the find! My journey has been a little too adventurous at this point, but I'm still optimistic of the end result.

Quote Originally Posted by ConSynX View Post
    Jeez. You're a lucky man. Congrats on the find! My journey has been a little too adventurous at this point, but I'm still optimistic of the end result.
    Thanks! Do share your story!

Hunter
    I know the feeling it took 9 months to get mine, and then 45 days to get it title. it was worst than waiting for a baby

Quote Originally Posted by gafernandez View Post
    Hunter
    I know the feeling it took 9 months to get mine, and then 45 days to get it title. it was worst than waiting for a baby
    Its only been like... 2 days. This is going to kill me lol.

Hunter, youre never gonna make it. From the *very* day that I first read about what a Noble was, it was less than 4 weeks before I actually had one in my garage. That wait was about 4 weeks too long.

My recommendation is to look into some type of cryogenic freezing. Its the only way...
    Last edited by jpwden; 01-26-2017 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jpwden View Post
    Hunter, youre never gonna make it. From the *very* day that I first read about what a Noble was, it was less than 4 weeks before I actually had one in my garage. That wait was about 4 weeks too long.

My recommendation is to look into some type of cryogenic freezing. Its the only way...
    Ive been wanting one (Noble/Rossion) since the M12... back burnered it as for a long time it was well out of my reach. In 2009 I had to decide between a boat and a Rossion... obviously I went with the boat. The boat is paid off and equipped exactly how I wanted as of last year, so it is now FINALLY becoming a reality. So this is a far longer wait than it seems. It's just the last mile is always the worst lol

It is really nice to see new owners on the forum because they seam to energize everyone

Quote Originally Posted by gafernandez View Post
    It is really nice to see new owners on the forum because they seam to energize everyone
    Im actually exercising restraint from getting too "post happy" lol. It's going to get worse assuredly