Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WTB: Rossion Q1

Quote Originally Posted by calvinlc View Post
    Hillbank has had that one for almost a year now. It was for sale when I bought mine last March.
    --Calvin
    yes before Willy got a hold of me I had an accepted offer on that one. Was literally on the way to the bank to wire funds when I talked to Willy on the phone lol

I just picked up #26 3 weeks ago. Abosolutly 0 buyers remorse.

Quote Originally Posted by jc120 View Post
    I just picked up #26 3 weeks ago. Abosolutly 0 buyers remorse.
    I've wanted one since there was only the M12 so I can't imagine not being satisfied, if nothing else simply because I've achieved a long-running personal goal.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterisgreat View Post
    I've wanted one since there was only the M12 so I can't imagine not being satisfied, if nothing else simply because I've achieved a long-running personal goal.
    Your story sounds similar to mine. I saw my first M12 in 2004 at the Denver Auto Show and said someday I might actually be able to afford one of those. It only took me 12 years from there to acquire my Rossion I guess that's what the 12 in the name meant for me Unlike some folks here this was a major purchase for me, as in the most, by like a factor of 2, that I have ever paid for any form of transportation, and I don't regret it

--Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by calvinlc View Post
    Your story sounds similar to mine. I saw my first M12 in 2004 at the Denver Auto Show and said someday I might actually be able to afford one of those. It only took me 12 years from there to acquire my Rossion I guess that's what the 12 in the name meant for me Unlike some folks here this was a major purchase for me, as in the most, by like a factor of 2, that I have ever paid for any form of transportation, and I don't regret it

--Calvin
    This is definitely a major purchase by my measure lol. My current daily driver is a $16k Prius C. The most I've paid for a form of transportation was my boat lol. Second is a tie between a loaded FJ Cruiser and a Kubota Tractor/backhoe lol

A Kubota Tractor/Backhoe i have was as much as most of the cars i own

Quote Originally Posted by gafernandez View Post
    I have to say though... that tractor is one of the most fun things I've ever operated lol. I have an old Ford 555D too and that thing is a blast lol. You can't help but beat your chest when you move earth with that sort of power

Quote Originally Posted by gafernandez View Post
    I bet! Heavy equipment is ridiculously expensive, especially when new