Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introductions...

Default Introductions...

I didn't see an "introduce yourself" forum so figured this is a good place. I'm Hunter. The screen name is a reference to bender on futurama... I'm not that conceited lol. Life long enthusiast of all things adrenaline inducing. Raced dirt bikes my whole life, even breaking my spine in a few places on one. I already have the baddest motocross bike ever made (serial #17 of 21 made) which is a Honda CR500 two stroke motor wedged into a CR125 frame making a 204 lb grin-inducing, ~3lb/hp death machine. Figured 4 wheels and a roll cage would be safer at this age.

First sports car, was when I was ~19, was a turbo eclipse I had running 24psi. Sold it, had 4x4s since, and busy and financially tied running my businesses. I've been waiting for the right time to get a fast car again. Been watching the Noble and now Rossion for over a decade. A Noble/Rossion is the natural fit for me. Finally in a position to buy a new(ish) car. So here I am.

Currently driving an FJ Cruiser, and a Toyota Prius C. Can't wait to start up a Rossion ;-)

Welcome and good luck in your search. i have had a Noble for around 3 1/2 years and I am still loving it.

Thanks! Found one and should have it next month or so! Waiting is agony

Join us on the Noble Rossion group on Facebook.

Good to find an introduction thread Anyway, newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online Noble community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here regarding this remarkable car. Cheers!

Welcome, what are you driving?

Thank you very much, cooch8c! Not driving a Rossion yet, but joined up as I'm planning to buy one, and I'm in the learning curve as of now, need to know more about this magnificent ride before making a purchase.

Hello, I am a proud new owner of Noble M400 #165. Bought it in Indianapolis, drove it down here (Sarasota, Florida, so not far from you, Zed), and just getting to enjoy it. The only problem currently is the A/C which does not blow cold - a distinct disadvantage in Florida..even in the winter. Otherwise, am thinking of taking it on the track as an alternative to my 911 Carrera S, but I've heard some stories about heating issues. Anybody know anything about that?

Very happy to join this community, and I look forward to being a member for the foreseeable future.

Happy ChristmName:  Noble 1.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  256.5 KBas to allName:  Noble 2.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  242.8 KB

Welcome! Love the car! I was curious where that one would go...

One of the last to be assembled. Very cool find

Is that the one with Will's engine in it? I would recommend you put a tow hook on the front.
    As far a heat management goes do a search on this forum. No matter what you do... a dark color car in Florida it will be hot inside.
    Welcome to the group. Also join the Facebook groups.
    Last edited by cooch8c; 12-24-2017 at 05:45 PM.