Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Utah motorsports Campus 2017

I will be driving the Vette - new suspension bits that I want to try out. With the fresh tires I am hoping for a 2:04 or so given that I will have to knock the rust off for the first day of the season. I will most likely be there just for the morning, but we'll see what the weather looks like, how many people are there, how much fun I am having, etc. I am just hoping my wrist heals up tomorrow as it has been bothering me this week - that would be the only thing that would keep me away.
    --Calvin

All registered and looking forward to seeing everybody tomorrow.
    --Calvin

Ive encountered an issue with my clutch. The engine is on the way out right now, but I am anticipating I will NOT be able to make it to the Utah event in May.

In the case that I cannot make it this month, I will be going out in September instead...Just figured Id mention it, although I think Kam is the only one planning on going. Any chance youll make it out in September?

I actually just cancelled my reg. I didn't make the track day last month to test my gearbox. Don't want to do it while hundreds of miles from home.

September sounds better