Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Utah motorsports Campus 2017

Default Utah motorsports Campus 2017

Hey guys!

Last year I drove out to Utah Motorsports for a weekend NASA event. Was great fun and met up with Kam (Driven). I havent driven on a lot of tracks, but its hard to imagine a track any better than whats at Utah Motorsports Campus. Just an amazing facility...

At any rate, NASA Utah just released their 2017 schedule at UMC. There are several events taking place and Im considering going back out this year to another one. Right now, Im considering May 19-21, July 14-16, or September 8-10, but not yet sure which will work best for me. All of those are West track configurations. There are events every month this summer with difference configs. If anyone is interested in heading out that way, it would be fun to meet some other Noble guys outside of Colorado. Maybe we can make a nice appearance...Kam, you planning on anything there this year?

I may be up for May or September, July seems a bit warm.

I plan on trailering up to Oregon to run Oregon Raceway (because it looks amazingly good fun), if I can do both UMC and Oregon Raceway in the same trip, that would be awesome!

Also trying to get out to Chuckwalla eventually.

I had the same thought about being out there in July. Im shooting for May or September ideally as well, May being preferable if I can work out the details...Would love to see you out there man!

+1 if you're planning for May. I'd be coming from reno

jack

I meant to say either may or sept

Looks like NASA Utah is keeping things tentative--I suppose thats not surprising with the current ownership issues with UMC. So, theres no registration available on the NASA website yet.

I have locked down a place to stay for the May event. Just need to deal with some scheduling things before Im 100% in, but things are looking good for me to go to the May event...

I'm hoping to make it. Been waiting on my gearbox for a few months now. Was hoping to make a local March event -- but at the mercy of Quaife :/

What weekend in May would it be, Josh?
    --Calvin

May 19-21.
    Event is Sat and Sun (20th and 21st), with test and tune on Friday (19th). Test and tune is only DE2 and up, no DE1. Im planning on being at all 3 days, provided I finish getting the schedule worked out on my end.

I spoke earlier with Matt, who runs the Utah NASA group. He said the dates are solid and have been booked since August; they just havent gotten the registration set up yet...
    Last edited by jpwden; 02-15-2017 at 08:26 PM.

Im officially registered for the Utah Motorsports Campus May NASA event. Ill be participating in all 3 days, May 19-21.

Who else is coming???