Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New splitter Idea

Try Willy at www.gafholdings.com he may be able to help you with your parts needs.
    I know that he has splitters for Noble and may also have them for the Rossion.

I made one out of 1/4" ABS. I took a piece of cardboard and screwed it to the underside of the nose (using the existing 3 screw holes) and marked how far I wanted it to protrude and how wide across. It cannot protrude very far because, as you probably already know, the front clam comes very close to touching the ground when opened. The one Rossion sold did not protrude at all and actually was completely under the nose. Theirs was basically a skid plate. Mine extends about an inch past the nose directly in the center and then tapers closer to the nose as it moves towards the sides. I have it off the car right now and unfortunately I do not have any pictures with it on.

Attached Images Attached Images  

I found a picture of the one that Rossion used to sell.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

BB8 I really like what you have done with that piece of ABS. If you ever by chance remove it I would happily take an outline of it folded up and mailed to me so I can copy it
    Looks really good!

PM me your address and I will mail you a paper outline