Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Front Brake Rotor Availability

I contacted South West and they told me this:
    Thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately, Noble are no longer stocking the AP Racing discs for the Noble M12 and 400 models. They only have rear grooved left in stock. They are re-engineering the brakes for the car and I have attached a link showing the brakes discs and bells that they will be producing in the future.
    http://www.performancefriction.com/m...s/v3-disc.aspx
    When these are available in stock we will be able to ship to USA.
    Kind regards,
    Kathy
    PARTS DEPT

Just as a reference point I use 32 curved vane 13" rotors on a track only application that has a lot more mass to slow down than these cars and they do as well as anything else. I wouldn't hesitate to buy them due to vane count.
    --Calvin

Just to clarify, does ring mean the same thing as rotor? Willy, is it $225/per rotor or $225/set? I could use some soon. I track the car lightly about 2x per year so I was not planning on getting floating rotors.

Quote Originally Posted by gafernandez View Post
    I sell the replacement front rings for $225 + shipping. In fact i have them in stock

They are not made by AP

Quote Originally Posted by dweintra View Post
    Just to clarify, does ring mean the same thing as rotor? Willy, is it $225/per rotor or $225/set? I could use some soon. I track the car lightly about 2x per year so I was not planning on getting floating rotors.
    I thought all Nobles were two piece rotors.

If yours is different, then I'm not sure where to order. The rotors Willy sold me were just the ring (sans hat), and it was $225/rotor.

The rotors on my car were cross drilled (aka, not good) and have stress cracks around nearly all of the holes. Plus they were straight vaned.
    The rotors I bought from Willy were curved vaned and slotted... should help with giving me a consistent pedal thru-out a session.

driven thank you for answering the question