Thread: GGLC 2017 Track Day - Thursday September 21, 2017 - Buttonwillow Raceway

Default GGLC 2017 Track Day - Thursday September 21, 2017 - Buttonwillow Raceway

http://www.gglotus.org/trkdays/ggtrkday.htm#trkday4

If any are interested or can make it, I with some family and friends will be there. GGLC are a great group, super low key, friendly. For $165 (member) and $185 (non-member), you get 6 hours of track time.

Cheers,
    Hugh

I can highly recommend GGLC. I've been to several track day with them and they were always great. Buttonwillow is just too far for me

Another great day at the track; car performed great and with a co-driver so car was running all day. First time at Buttonwillow with first half CW and after lunch CCW. Do really like this track and CCW is way faster than CW for track configuration 13. Did the whole track and all day on just 4th gear and that went well. We were probably running at 50-60%.

On the straight even with entering and just staying at 4th only, it was nearly the same power and speed as the new Camaro ZL1 (650hp) so that was great too. That was my brother-in-law's and quite an amazing beast and a fantastic track car.