Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: 2018 East Coast Annual Noble/Rossion/Ultima Private Track Rental Day?

The sign up link for the April 9 Track event: https://2018-noble-track-day.regfox....ack-rental-day

On track insurance if anyone is interested will be available after tomorrow from this link: https://ontrackinsurance.com/hpdela/

Wow, This new software for registration is very interesting shows me that almost 20 people have visited from the forum but you have not registered. What are you waiting on.

Please if you are interested register we need the support to keep this gathering going for the Noble's and Rossion

3. Default

I have 2 others (Dan Palacino and friend) who will attend if we commit. Also have Andy Crawford available to instruct

I have someone trying to get off work to make event.. more to follow if he can pull it off
    Has event been formalized? Reading above it is not clear. Hoping to see everyone soon!

Yes deposit paid but it may not be very fancy on the food side cutting it close on the money so far

I would love to come to this event to take some photographs and watch. My dad had noble 133 that he got new and sold around 2008-2009 and it has always been a dream of mine to buy a noble someday.
    Is there room for spectators at the event?

Yes, come on out if you want to have lunch with us just chip in on the cost it is a tight budget this year. Looks like pizza and soft drinks hope we have some more participants

8. Default

Just a little update. Our April 9 Private Track Rental Day at Carolinas Motorsport Park is all set. We have about 22 cars, of which, 6 are Noble / Rossions. We hope to have a couple more Noble/Rossions join us. If anyone is interested in this great event, with open track time all day, and excellent company, then please sign up now at this link.

https://2018-noble-track-day.regfox....ack-rental-day

See you at the track.

Dave

How was the event? Looking forward to pics

Thanks to Dave, Willie and any one else I may have missed for setting this up!

For those who didn't already know- I got a flat on I-20 going to event. Had to leave car on jack on side of road (in the rain..), find a store with a same size tire, go back to car to get it off road, go back to store. Was unable to get a full set of tires that morning so ultimately I to use an 'alternative' vehicle on the track

Nice to see everyone!

Here's some pix, I'm sure others will follow

Name:  DSC_2019 - Copy.JPG
Views: 54
Size:  268.1 KBName:  DSC_2021 - Copy.JPG
Size:  233.4 KBName:  DSC_2048 - Copy.JPG
Views: 53
Size:  298.2 KBName:  DSC_2050 - Copy.JPG
Size:  420.1 KBName:  IMG_20180409_132446878.jpg
Views: 53