Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 East Coast Annual Noble/Rossion/Ultima Private Track Rental Day?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2018 East Coast Annual Noble/Rossion/Ultima Private Track Rental Day?

What can I say... Im super excited to get mine on the track this spring. Id be happy to help organize or whatever, just let me know how to!

2. Default

Hey Hunter,

I have all the details for doing an event at CMP again in 2018. I really would be happy to pass the baton if someone else could organize it. Happy to provide any details, costs, contacts, emails, etc to help out where I can. Also would love to get back on track and see everyone again. Let me know. Thanks. Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Supercar Sensation View Post
    Hey Hunter,

I have all the details for doing an event at CMP again in 2018. I really would be happy to pass the baton if someone else could organize it. Happy to provide any details, costs, contacts, emails, etc to help out where I can. Also would love to get back on track and see everyone again. Let me know. Thanks. Dave
    I’m a sponge. Tell me what to do

Dave you are the man that makes it happen, I will support you as much as possible

lets try to plan for a Monday event this time, April 16 would be perfect but i think your vacation week is usually what controls the date

If we can solidify a date I can get some really solid folks to commit with some special cars.

I'm in if I can get off work. Mondays are better for me as well

thanks for looking into this!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by esrandl View Post
    I'm in if I can get off work. Mondays are better for me as well

thanks for looking into this!

Looks like Monday April 9 is best for my schedule. Happy to get some attendees from the Charlotte area to help meet our expenses.

now who has the time to spear head this event
    It sounds like hunterisgreat is the man this year

Does not look like there is much interest for the track event this year or the dragon

Quote Originally Posted by gafernandez View Post
    Does not look like there is much interest for the track event this year or the dragon
    im interested and have a few locals interested. I’m sure I could drum up more interest. Is there a ballpark minimum number of cars needed to be feasible?