Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2018 East Coast Annual Noble/Rossion/Ultima Private Track Rental Day?

1. Default

Another successful Noble get together. Nice to keep the interest in the marque on the East coast with our annual track day. Weather was a bit cold and rainy to start, but ended with some warmth and sunshine. Here are a few shots from the pits. See you all next year!!
    Attached Images Attached Images           

For those of you that were not at the event i had a very exciting day from help some of the Nobles and Rossion to sort out there cars to putting someones battery back in there car after it fell out the bottom but the most exciting part of my day was when i went out in my car to do some laps with a passenger that wanted to feel how my car ran and we spun in our own oil and had an engine fire. You would not believe how fast i was able to get out of the car and open the clam. Wow i impress myself.

After some research today of what happen i fount that the new oil temperature thermostat for some reason was leaking oil out one of the side

Luckily the track personal was right on it and it only bubbled the paint on the face and burnt some wires

I cannot imagine!

Next years event in already being scheduled for April 15 2019 lets see if we can get some more participants. Seams like the core group is always there but you guys from that are not making it out because are afraid to track your cars. This is more a bunch of friends hanging out than a track day.

If you only want to go slow it is alright

Quote Originally Posted by gafernandez View Post
    Seams like the core group is always there but you guys from that are not making it out because are afraid to track your cars.
    I'd join if it was a wee bit closer to the West coast... looks like a blast!

Driven

it is only a phone call away

I ship mine out to the west coast for Sema

if you guys get a group together you can charter your own truck to take them out and back for around $2000 each.

we would even get you a special deal at the track event

It is actually more like a car show that you get to test your car on track

very relax atmosphere no real preassure

I'm in!

Agree, we should try to go for max participation this coming year

Happy to host people at my place (just north of Augusta, 1:45 from track) if that helps for people coming from out of town and can save a little $$. I also have a reasonable garage if you need to look over your car last minute.

I'll make sure my tires are good, ha, ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I'd join if it was a wee bit closer to the West coast... looks like a blast!
    Same here, for sure I'm in if closer. Jealous of you guys.
    cheers,
    Hugh