Thread: 2005 Noble M12 GTO-3R, NUS0073

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2005 Noble M12 GTO-3R, NUS0073

In time for Christmas, I have for sale my 2005 Noble M12 GTO-3R, NUS0073, in Monza Red. I am the original owner of this M12 GTO-3R. I purchased the chassis and components from 1G Racing in Hamilton, OH, in the summer of 2004 and completed the build in the winter of 2005. It will be difficult to see it go. Of all the cars I have owned and built, including a 1932 Ford Coupe, Saleen Mustang, AC Cobra kit car, and two Dodge Vipers, this one has been my favorite. But it has gotten harder and harder for me to get in and out of, so I donít drive it enough.

This M12 GTO-3R has been driven approximately 8,150 miles and, other than a few small rock chips around the front splitter, is in mint to near mint condition. I would rate the overall condition of the car a 9 to 9.5 out of 10. It has never been tracked, wrecked, or damaged in any way. It has never been driven in the rain or snow and has always been stored in a climate controlled garage. The ECU has had the 400 bhp map since new. Other than the revised ECU map and a blow-off valve, the car is stock.

I am asking $58,500. If you have any questions or would like to know more, please donít hesitate to contact me. I can be reached by e-mail at smddad@gmail.com. I can also be reached by phone at 901-502-3509. Thanks.

Attached Images Attached Images