Thread: 2006 Noble M400, NUS0141

Default 2006 Noble M400, NUS0141

Price: $65,000
    Miles: 22,xxx (car in storage now, can get exact mileage on request)

I purchased this car from tcal007 back in May 2014. I raced it once that summer, and then started a family and combined with job changesI just don't have time to enjoy the car anymore. This past summer I only drove the car to and from work a couple days a week, plus a couple car shows. The car is in great shape mechanically, I would have no hesitation to race it again if I had the time. I have spent over $20k on the car during my ownership.

Mods:
    New motor in 2016 - all work done by Willy
    Converted to Ford ECU and Rossion engine harness - Willy tuned, running 16psi track-safe tune now
    BorgWarner EFR 6258 turbos, each capable of 44lb/min airflow, nearly 50% more than the stock M400 turbos, and quicker spooling than stock. This setup could easily make over 600whp with the right fuel. See below dyno sheet showing 590whp on a Mustang dyno (power keeps climbing to redline, this was before tuning was complete and lowered boost to 16psi). Integrated recirculation valves and wastegates are built into the turbos.
    Turbo blankets
    Turbohoses piping for turbos
    Full 3" vband exhaust - built by Willy
    Custom built fuel cell with internal scavenger pump
    Upgraded Bosch fuel pump & fuel lines
    60# fuel injectors
    Larger 1G intercooler with two thermostatically adjustable Zirgo Fans which have a computer controller in the cockpit
    Spal fan controller for oil cooler fan, you can activate with switch manually if wanted
    Custom built Fire Suppressant system with release handle next to the driver seat, this system covers the cockpit and engine compartment
    Upgraded 5 point safety harness system from Race Product
    Upgraded rear view mirror with outside temp and Home-link (garage door opener)
    Upgraded front brake cooling ducts including custom hoses and fittings
    Remote battery access plug
    New Optima red top battery
    Spal programmable shift light mounted on the steering wheel
    High temp throttle cable
    Custom Stainless Steel shielding package
    Ceramic coating on firewall and inter-cooler box
    Unsprung AP racing clutch, throw out bearing and cap
    Upgraded front axles
    Fedoro 2500 and Carbotech XP10 brake pads, have a few sets
    Ron Davis aluminum radiator installed with rubber grommets (thicker than stock)
    Blocked off the rear tunnel
    Front tunnel cooling mod
    6000k 55W HID's installed
    Tinted windows
    Momo steering wheel
    Difflow diffuser
    Black powder coated wheels
    Clear bra on front and sides
    Nitto NT01 tires, about 50% tread left. Also including a set of slightly used Hoosiers

The bad:
    Few scratches and scuffs on the clear bra (paint underneath is fine). At this point it would probably look better if some of the pieces were replaced.
    Small tear in shifter boot fabric
    Paint scuffs at the bottom of rear clam where it hinges, I'm assuming from being set down when removed from the car.
    Couple stone ships on the wing end pieces

I have documentation and receipts for all the work done, all in a huge binder. I also have a binder with the build manual printed. You can send me a PM or email me at ashanson at gmail dot com. Let me know if you'd like additional photos of anything specific.

Bump. Getting close to spring time.

Late summer bump. Barely drove the car at all this year, maybe 500 miles total just around town. Radiator has a small leak but plan to replace soon or would lower price appropriately. Zero other issues, car runs very strong.