Thread: valuation

Default valuation

Thanks to all of you who have decided to give up your Rossions/Nobles for bargain basement prices. In the end, you'll regret it, as the when the prices due to rarity and performance potential start to climb (they already are in the U.K.), you'll see what you've lost. Personally, i hope you feel the pain of the loss you experienced in factors of 10. Nonetheless, I have decided to remain true to the marque, and to develop it (positive mods, drivetrains, what-have-you) as far as i can.

Good riddance. As you poo-poo me in response, please remember: YOU are the losers...not those of us whom know better.

H--l, come to think of it, I'm going to try to buy a second one at those bargain basement prices!!!!! Remember the Cobra!
    Last edited by tdcurtner; 03-05-2018 at 06:01 PM.

I hope your right! I paid way less than what these cars are listed for now. It's hard to gauge where we are at with pricing though. M400's are listed in the mid 60's and M12's in the mid 50's but what are they selling for?
    Last edited by cooch8c; 03-05-2018 at 11:18 PM.

One of the mistakes that a lot of owners are making is trying to sell there cars late in the season for bargain basement prices.
    I just had a member call me to tell me i was right as soon as he changed his price from $55K to $75K he sold his car

Wow, I thought I had my M400 priced a little optimistic at 65k. I'm in no rush to sell, and I've been ignoring the stupid 45k offers because it's not even worth the time to reply.

What are you considering bargain basement pricing?

Im thinking about selling mine?

Quote Originally Posted by ashanson View Post
    Wow, I thought I had my M400 priced a little optimistic at 65k. I'm in no rush to sell, and I've been ignoring the stupid 45k offers because it's not even worth the time to reply.

What are you considering bargain basement pricing?
    Interesting, I picked my car up with 5,000 miles on it for under 45k. Because it's hard to get a loan for these cars it helped I had the cash to buy it out right

No way mine would go for less than $75k. If that's too much for the market, then I guess I'll have to keep driving it.
    Last edited by NobleM400; 03-07-2018 at 06:07 PM. Reason: typo
    -------------------------
    Jeff
    Noble parts for sale, see my Noble website: http://Noblecars.org

I'm talking Noble's only. I don't see to many Rossions for sale. Although there is a black one for sale and is listed for 64,000

Sorry, just meant to say I'm not willing to sell mine for that. I've definitely seen some deals on these.