Thread: Noble M400 for sale in Florida (red)

Default Noble M400 for sale in Florida (red)

There is a red M400 for sale at a dealer in Florida.
    http://www.domanimotorcars.com/detai...-17234539.html

Anyone have any additional info or advice on this one? Seems like a lot of power and not a whole lot of supporting mods. Iím interested in buying it but a bit concerned

Well, it is a used car dealer...

I would not take the power claim seriously. That's 675 at the crank, which means about 3 tons of boost.

I tried running 1000 cc (96 lb/hr) injectors in my Noble a few years ago. The car would not idle cleanly because the big injectors could not tolerate the short-duration squirt needed for idling a small engine. The minimum injector pulsewidth flowed too much fuel for a 3 liter V6. My choices were a 2000 rpm idle speed or a stupid rich air/fuel ratio.

All that said, it may be a nice car.
    -------------------------
    Jeff
    Noble parts for sale, see my Noble website: http://Noblecars.org

Y I’m worried about the 1000 cc injectors as well. Also who tuned it? It’s hard to buy these cars from a dealer. I’d love to talk to the owner about it. Who has maintained it etc etc. I was hoping someone here knew the owner or car.

Stay clear of that one. Another member flew down to look at it and would not recommend it. Look on Florida's Craigslist for the Black one.

Any idea who flew down to look at it and what was wrong with it? Black is the only color I donít want. Now Iím curious about this red one and what up with it.

PM sent

Had trouble logging in... I personally flew down to replace #147... that’s a different story. I’ve posted on the Facebook page as well.

the interior and exterior are an absolute train wreck on this car. New paint from top to bottom.. not a piece of Alcantara not torn or ripped. Seats a mess, etc.. every stip of rubber sealing around the windows and doors look to be heavily sun damaged. All likely replacement necessary. Both headlamp covers destroyed.. not that this is atypical, but you need to clearly state that. They are the worst I’ve seen... all the grill meshing is severely damaged... possible you could fix but it looks like someone took a ball bing hammer and went to town on it. Engine looks to be worn as well. Flew down on the pics and walked out with no so “choice” words on the condition and waste of time. Top it all off.. no pay... no starting or driving the car . Troy did the tune and i talked to Troy about it. a local shop did the turbo and injectors... And to top it all off, they have a really custom designed gas cap they invented.. Blue painters Tape! High end used car dealer.. the car was on consignment from a guy in So. Fl.

I can’t speak to the engine... because they wouldn’t start the car... easily 15-20K necessary on cosmetic fixes to make the car respectable enough to pull it out and drive it. Please ladies and gentleman, respect the car owners and don’t put a car in this bad of shape in front of anyone ... it’s not good for the reputation of the brand...

willing to share more... I wouldn’t buy from these guys and if i did.. wouldn’t pay more than say 40K for this car, and that’s a stretch.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmetallic View Post
    "a buyer who gave him an assault rifle in exchange for a Maserati"

What?