Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am going to try to make this YouTube thing happen

Default I am going to try to make this YouTube thing happen

Obviously, I don't have too many eggs in this basket. But I do lots of fun car stuff, so I figured I would film some of it. If my channel doesn't blow up, no big deal, will be fun to look back on the memories.

If you see any way I can improve my driving, presenting, or editing. Please let me know. If you liked it, subscribe for more Noble and Corvette track videos!

https://youtu.be/zfDpvnKQ56M

Nice - hoping to head out to Laguna myself here shortly

Nice video (and thanks for featuring my Rossa in it). Let’s hope it helps raising the awareness of these awesome cars...

Great video, good work. Beautiful car, enjoy.

5. Default

Enjoyed your video. Thanks for sharing and have fun driving your Noble and learning more about the brand!

I was supposed to be at Thunderhill Fri-Sun but my c7 has been broken for 3 weeks and then the dealer crashed it =(

Hoover told me the oil pan doesn't have the baffles to keep the oil from sloshing onto the timing chain... It can't survive a track day yet. + the clutch is making noise on the dyno. So fixing that and an oil leak too.

So I have nothing to drive this weekend. I have missed 8 track days since my Vette went down.

Default Rossa

Your car is awesome

I have ssssoooo much to learn.

By the way guys, don't assume I know anything. I am still pretty new to track driving and very new to Noble.

Default 2nd video. 1st impressions from Corvette owners

Default Quotes

Bleh. Just figured out how to quote other posts. Sorry guys, srill getting used to the forum.