Thread: New York Shops and Cars

Default New York Shops and Cars

Hey Guys,
    I'm currently looking into buying a Noble M400. I remember the First time I saw one up at Lime Rock Park at the ALMS races, and have wanted one since. I know there has to be a few guys from the Tri-state Area on here. Who in the area do you trust to work on the car? And if I could meet up with someone to look at a car up close, please let me know. The current list of cars for sale are not local so its will be hard to get out and see the car before the purchase.
    Thanks
    Erik

Quote Originally Posted by Rubadubdub View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I'm currently looking into buying a Noble M400. I remember the First time I saw one up at Lime Rock Park at the ALMS races, and have wanted one since. I know there has to be a few guys from the Tri-state Area on here. Who in the area do you trust to work on the car? And if I could meet up with someone to look at a car up close, please let me know. The current list of cars for sale are not local so its will be hard to get out and see the car before the purchase.
    Thanks
    Erik
    I was in your same situation 7 years ago.....a member of this forum gave me a ride and close up look. I was even more hooked. I ended up buying one about a year later!! Once I saw the Top Gear video I knew I had to have one. If you get serious about buying one after a close look, check out the pics of mine in the for sale section.

I own two Nobles in NJ one M12 and one M400. My M400 is pretty much new with only 477 miles on it. If you want to check out let me know.
    Jeff