Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NUS0123 2006 Noble M400 for sale, L.A., CA

Default NUS0123 2006 Noble M400 for sale, L.A., CA

After 6 years of joyful and proud ownership, I decided to give up the car to a good owner who will have more time to enjoy the full potential of this marvel of engineering.

Car is located in Los Angeles, CA. It's SB100 registered (no easy process as evidenced by the thread dedicated to the topic) so it'll never have to be smogged. You can straight pipe it, quadruple turbo it, or do whatever within reason and not worry about the State coming down on you.

2006 Noble M400
    Chassis #123
    Monza red
    Clear bra
    Black alcantara interior
    Sony stereo with USB input
    Separate tweeters and 2 speakers per door
    Custom woofer/subwoofer enclosures
    Momo Trek II red/yellow steering wheel
    Tinted headlight/tail light
    HID 8k headlights
    New tires less than 500 miles on them
    All glass professionally tinted
    2 sets of ignition keys, gas cap keys, remote fobs, immobilizer touch pads
    New A/C heater valve just installed
    A/C serviced and refilled a year ago
    Build manual, CD, owners manual
    Custom air horn to alert other drivers
    Hand brake cables recalibrated
    Always serviced on time, Royal Purple oil
    Tags just renewed, good until 8/10/2019
    Always garaged inside and covered

The car has 24,100 miles currently, I bought it with 18k miles in 2012, so you see how much I drove it, that's my loss. The car is in good overall cosmetic condition with some minor stone chips.

Car drives super strong with pulls guaranteed to put hair on your chest or scare the hair off your head, whatever you prefer. It's a beast that definitely demands respect and that's coming from a guy who used to race 1000cc open class super bikes on the race track (me).

At the local car shows, this car pulls more attention than cars costing 5-10x the price. You want to be super famous with no real talent other than showing up and your last name isn't Kardashian? Well, this is your ticket.

Search instagram #noblem400 and you'll see it under the TOP tab all over the place. Can't miss the red Noble with blacked out headlights. Some pix are also on the Noble Registry.

Priced to sell at $51,000 and I will assist with shipping if you're not local or I'll deliver within the greater LA area, if you buy lunch, I might include surrounding counties.

I'll add more details as I remember them. I'll also attach pix because it won't let me do it from my phone. I'm typing this after working close to 40 hours in 3 days... gotta pay for the toys somehow, right?
    Nothing clever to see here!!

Forgot to add, the car is the later design with anthracite wheels, black mirror posts, and black spoiler struts. Some M400s have the silver wheels and parts.

I also switched out the factory round orange side markers for smoked aston Martin triangular side markers. Makes the car look that much more modern.

The car had the wiring redone and grounds reinforced. I noticed it ran tighter with a stronger exhaust note afterwards. The electrician disabled the factory immobilizer which wasn't acting right but the remote door locks still work.

Finally, I would consider a trade for either a clean Birkin S3 or fake snake Cobra plus cash on your end, depending on the deal. In the mood for a little convertible, being in L.A.

Where in LA are you located?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo986 View Post
    Where in LA are you located?
    San Gabriel Valley, 10 miles east of downtown LA.

Thanks, will try schedule to swing by to check it out if possible. Thank you again, jim

Did you happen to get a chance to get any pictures you can let me/us see? I know it won’t help others but for me, I sent you my email address in a PM if that helps.
    Thanks, jim

I'll send them when I get home. The mobile platform won't let me attach pix. Did you see the instagram pix?

Unfortunately no, not up on instagram

I emailed you pix

I'll add more later
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Nothing clever to see here!!