Thread: For Sale: Wheels, engine, clutch, intercooler, track oil pan

Default For Sale: Wheels, engine, clutch, intercooler, track oil pan

Name:  20180901_163505.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  492.5 KBName:  DSC_0878_1.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  404.5 KB

Clearing my garage of all the parts I have accumulated over the years when I had my Noble. Considering how hard some of these parts are to come by I figured it might be of some use to someone.

1. $1900 - Wheels with Hoosier race tires with only one track day on them. One of the rear rims have little curb rash but perfectly straight and easily repairable
    2. $1000 - Engine core, has a major engine knock probably from oil starvation before a track pan was installed. Not quite sure what is wrong with it but it is rebuildable
    3. $ 200 - AP clutch with only +-1000 street miles on it.
    4. $ 300 - Intercooler
    5. $ 400 - Track oil pan with customized with fins for added cooling
    6. $ 200 - Stock exhaust complete from turbo
    7. $ 100 - Miscellaneous gear box parts that were not used from my last rebuild, there are some seals, bearings, gears and shift forks. I can send pictures of the parts and I'll send you everything that's left over but don't ask me specifics of what is what since I didn't do my rebuild and the shop just gave me all the parts they didn't need back to me.

Prices are negotiable I really don't know what some of these items are worth considering that most are used. I don't visit this forum very often so for quickest response please email me at dynamicsports@hotmail.com

Track oil pan SOLD