Thread: 2006 Noble m400 chassis #0133

Default 2006 Noble m400 chassis #0133

For Sale m400 w/ 8900 miles.This car is in excellent condition and has been trouble free through out my ownership.It is grigio silver with black interior.It has had 3m clear bra shield on the front, mirrors and sills, rear view cam, tpms, fire surpresion system, fat man seat added prior to my ownership.The car is located in Portland Maine.Will assist with shipping once funds have cleared. $52,500

Great price. Post some pics

Quote Originally Posted by noble3panama View Post
    For Sale m400 w/ 8900 miles.This car is in excellent condition and has been trouble free through out my ownership.It is grigio silver with black interior.It has had 3m clear bra shield on the front, mirrors and sills, rear view cam, tpms, fire surpresion system, fat man seat added prior to my ownership.The car is located in Portland Maine.Will assist with shipping once funds have cleared. $52,500
    Yes . I sent you a private message yesterday requesting details , history and pictures on your car but never heard back ...I left you my email . I do not know if I,am allowed to leave my email on here or not but
    you can reach me at twbairdmk2@att.net

Thanks

Ted

Quote Originally Posted by noble3panama View Post
    Pictures forwarded upon request.

A newbie here looking to purchase a Noble. Is vehicle still available? If so, please email pictures to geberjack11@gmail.

Same here, newbie. Please email pictures and full details to Jimbo986@sbcglobal.net

Not sure if it sent previously, but second time is a charm. Please email pictures and full details to Jimbo986@sbcglobal.net I am interested. Time is important as I am serious buyer. Thank you

Is vehicle still available? I have not receive a response. geberjack11@gmail.com

Also emailed and requested photos.