Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Annual Track Day?

1. Default

You don't need to pay twice. Just be mindful that we may run out of garage spaces and to please just use one spot.

not a problem at all.. I have never had a garage spot at the track anyway

Finally got my registration turned in. how are we looking? I have been spreading the word but haven't got any serious interest due to it being on a Monday.

4. Default

The good news is that we have 22 drivers plus 3 instructors, so we have just met our expenses. Looks like 7 Noble/Rossions attending. Get ready for another great get together!

awesome!! I have one other guy that should be signing up today with a FD RX-7 as well.. cant wait to meet some of you!

Quote Originally Posted by Supercar Sensation View Post
    The good news is that we have 22 drivers plus 3 instructors, so we have just met our expenses. Looks like 7 Noble/Rossions attending. Get ready for another great get together!
    Excellent!!

I just put in the request for t-shirts. If anyone else wants one I can probably add to order but need to do so by monday

will the shifter cart track be available during this event if we want to bring one?

8. Default

Not sure so I will ask them.

9. Default

Sylvia from Carolinas Motorsports Park says the cart track will be open all day for a fee of $60 per day if anyone wants to bring their own cart. See you all on Monday! We will reserve 7 spots for the Noble Rossion owners in the garage (15-22) so we can get some great photo opportunities. Also, we have hired a videographer who will be making a video of the event for all to enjoy. My son Ben, has also volunteered, while not driving, to take professional pictures of everyone so just reach out to me to get pics of your cars.

Weather is looking awesome for event Monday!! Sunny, 59 deg at 9am, 79 deg at 6pm. See you all there!!!