Thread: WTB Noble M400

Smile WTB Noble M400

Hey Everybody! I'm new to the forums and interested in buying a noble M400 and getting actively involved with the community of Noble owners. I have found a couple out there that I'm very interested in but also just wanted to post here to see what all is available since I know forums are usually the best places to find great cars for sale. Thank you all for your help!

Sam

2. Default

Just loving that another Noble may end up in NC. Good luck with your search, and be sure to attend our annual get together track day April 2019.

Thank you! Will definitely plan on coming to the track event and would love to meet up some other time as well!

Default M400

Quote Originally Posted by samlank View Post
    Thank you! Will definitely plan on coming to the track event and would love to meet up some other time as well!
    You will not be disappointed! There are some M400s as well as nicely uprgraded M12s on the market. If you come accross one ask about it here on the forums. Its a small community and someone is bound to know the car or cars past builder and owner.

You have good taste in cars Sam! You will not regret it. The folks on this forum were super helpful when I was shopping for my Noble 7 years ago.

My M12 is well upgraded in in super great condition with no issues. See the link below.

http://www.catsexotics.com/vehicle-d...wa-id-25513470
    Don
    Noble M12 GTO 3R

Quote Originally Posted by donald View Post
    You have good taste in cars Sam! You will not regret it. The folks on this forum were super helpful when I was shopping for my Noble 7 years ago.

My M12 is well upgraded in in super great condition with no issues. See the link below.

http://www.catsexotics.com/vehicle-d...wa-id-25513470

Thank you for letting me know! I've actually had this noble saved as a tab on my laptop for the past month or so. Very clean car and glad to know you are part of this forum!