Thread: WTB: Front Bonnet, LF Suspension for M12

Default WTB: Front Bonnet, LF Suspension for M12

I would like to purchase most/all of the components to the left front suspension for a M12. I also need the front bonnet for the same car, preferably in black. I've found a bonnet that could work, but it has the separated headlights instead of the pod covered by lenses that originally came with the car.
    If anyone has had a rear-end collision or something like that and wishes to get rid of those pieces, please contact me.

Jay
    Email: Jdh2@bellsouth.net
    Cell: 615-300-9081

2. Default

Cant help, but that sounds like the damaged car that has been on eBay.

you may want to contact Turbohose for parts.

how did the frame mounting points look? Couldn't tell with the pictures.

I put a bid on that car. Offered 30k. That was probably too much Iím glad he turned it down. Looked like easy 5k for repair and paint plus no title. Was going to track.

https://www.raidenperformance.com/noble
    will have a lot of these parts but they are not cheap
    Last edited by cooch8c; 03-02-2019 at 05:02 PM.

The damage other than the control arm/spindle seems to be entirely cosmetic from what I can tell. No frame damage at all. The wreck also completely ripped that wheel apart, but I've already found a replacement set. If either of you saw the original insurance auction listing (where the guy from eBay bought it,) the entire center of the wheel was still bolted on, while the rim and tire was entirely disconnected and rolling around. Never seen a wheel do that. (Couldn't find the pic I was talking about, but you can see the rim and tire off to the right side of this pic https://img.autoauctions.io/iaai/AwZ...87504_3_HQ.jpg )
    I've been in contact with the owner who wrecked it, and everything sounds like it'll be easy enough to change out and fix up.

Anyway, I'm the original and current owner of NUS0032 as well, which is the same Arancio Atlas that it looks like your car is cooch.

Thanks for those websites both of you, those will definitely help.

Arancio Atlas is the color name? Very cool. We will then have four like cars. I also own a less than 500 mile black m400. Where are you located?

Make sure you check the front hub as well for cracks. It looked like the shock mounts were damaged. The front clips are available if you need it?

I'm from Nashville. Arancio Atlas is what color mine is, that's the classic Lamborghini pearl orange color. 0032 was the first car they did in that color, and they thought it was going to be the only one since it took them 4 months to get the paint delivered. Interesting that they made at least 3 more after that.

Mine is also Lamborghini pearl orange. It’s chassis number 28.

Huh, interesting. I must have misunderstood them or been misinformed then